Chapter 6. Conceal

There is no content warnings for this chapter xx

━━・❥・━━

"I have to leave," Wooyoung murmurs against San's lips, his breath warm, his words lazy, too breathless after spending the last five minutes kissing the life out of San.

"Do you?" San smiles, tilting his head slightly. "You've been saying that for the last few minutes, Young'ah."

"Well," Wooyoung groans quietly, rolling his eyes. "I can't help that you're so damn kissable, so stop looking at me like that."

San raises a brow, studying him still. "Like what?"

"As if I'm your entire world," Wooyoung says quietly, settling on San's lap as the elder rests on his back. Wooyoung grabs San's hands, tangling their grasp together, a sudden flush of embarrassment coming to coat his cheeks in the aftermath of his words.

"Young'ah," San says affectionately, squeezing Wooyoung's hands. "You always have been. I've been kind of obsessed with you since our trainee days."

"Ugh," Wooyoung looks away, biting his lip. "I hate that you're such a smooth-talker."

"Oh, what?" San laughs, looking up at Wooyoung endearingly. "Am I not allowed to flirt with you?"

"I rather you didn't," Wooyoung turns to look down at him, slightly pouting. "It makes it harder to leave, you know."

"You will see me first thing tomorrow," San assures quietly, letting Wooyoung move their hands about without reason, squeezing and pulling lightly until he ultimately lets go, moving his hands to cradle the sides of San's jaw.

"I'm counting on spending the entire day with you, San'ah," Wooyoung leans closer, sinking into one more kiss. "Just you, me, and a whole lotta fish."

"That's right," San smiles. "Now head to bed and get some rest. You can smother me all day tomorrow if you'd like."

"I will gladly accept that offer," Wooyoung leans upright, carefully moving himself off of San's lap and the bed, smoothing out his shirt before reaching for his phone. Wooyoung moves towards San's bedroom door, listening as the male follows him like a lost puppy.

"I'll see you in the morning," San murmurs, pressing a kiss to Wooyoung's head.

"Goodnight, Sannie," Wooyoung smiles at San before he leaves his bedroom, heading next door to his own. He glances around the dorm itself, spotting Mingi and Yunho settled on the couch, watching some sort of documentary in close proximity. Wooyoung raises a brow, but chooses to rather ignore it, sinking into his room with the subtle click of his closing door.

His room was colder than San's, maybe because of the air conditioning, or the lack of San's presence, but either way, his bed had looked awfully uninviting. He knew he was growing too reliant on sleeping with the elder, but he couldn't help how safe and content he felt at simply just sharing a bed with him. They have done it before on plenty of reality shows and times spent at hotels across the country, but sharing a bed here within their dorm had withheld a new meaning. It was more intimate, and Wooyoung now realizes why he had always avoided sleeping in San's bed in the first place.