Chapter 7. Lurking

There is sexual content in this chapter - please be advised, and do not read any further if this topic is sensitive to you.

━━・❥・━━

"We weren't on a date," Wooyoung defends, folding his arms across his chest. "He took me to an aquarium I've never been to. You wanted me to get out of the dorm more, so I finally did and now you're accusing us of going on a date?"

"Oh? You didn't go on a date?" Yeosang suddenly frowns, his brows pinching in confusion. "You guys have been acting so weird. . . and you've been in San's room a lot. I just kind of thought that, y'know–"

"Yeosang," Wooyoung laughs, rolling his eyes. "We can't date. You know the rules."

"Joong would probably kick our ass if we started dating," San adds on, taking a few steps away from the door, subtly trying to ease his way out of the conversation.

"You're right," Yeosang sighs in a playful mock-defeat, leaning back in his seat. "I've lost. I'm wrong. You win."

"Thank you," Wooyoung says quietly, turning on his heel to start heading towards the corridor that led to their rooms.

"But–" Yeosang chimes in again, rising up from his seat, looking between Wooyoung and San expectantly. "What were the words I heard on the other side of the door? Something like 'you're in my bed, and only my bed tonight?'"

Wooyoung's face immediately flushes and San starts laughing, leaving Yeosang to point at the both of them, a look of shock and excitement bestowed onto his features.

"I knew it! I knew it! You guys are not good at hiding this," Yeosang laughs, walking over, closing the remaining distance before poking Wooyoung in the chest. "Honestly, it's okay that you guys are dating– wait, I'm right, right? You guys are–?"

Wooyoung looks at San, a silent conversation passes through them before San looks at Yeosang and he subtly nods, earning a quiet squeal from Yeosang in return.

"Okay, okay, okay–" San laughs. "Please keep quiet about it. You only get to know because you live with us."

"What about Mingi?" Yeosang asks, his gaze moving between both males.

"He'll know with time, we just need to figure out how to tell everyone," San says quietly, looking at Wooyoung. "We weren't really going to tell anyone, but you've figured it out a lot sooner than we anticipated."

"Well, this isn't a bad thing," Yeosang smiles. "I support it, and I'll keep quiet. But trust me, I think everyone else will be just as accepting, so I wouldn't worry."

"Thank you," Wooyoung says quietly, opening his arms and pulling Yeosang into a hug, one that the male would usually fight off, but instead chose to sink into. "Thank you for understanding and being so kind about this."