20- Initiate Plan B!

.
.
.

Ta's POV _

It's been 3 weeks. I still couldn't get out my mind from that incident.

I don't know what ,Nan, that little soul is doing... Hugh..

"Hey Ta.."

"Oh.. Luke... What are you doing here?"

"You're not happy seeing me? I missed you."

"No it's not like that. I missed you too buddy."

"Then hug me.. please.."

"Luke..."

He pulled me closer in his arms. He patted my head. My heart was racing but in a moment it found a place to rely on.

"No matter what I'm always here for you. If you want to cry then you've got my shoulder." He whispered.

I want to cry. I really... Want to...

My tears started escaping. I hold him tightly and let out my heart's heaviness.

Mile was on his room. Suddenly saw them hugging through the window. He flinched. Yeah he's not comfortable. He's watching them.

I felt at ease. He let me sit down then wipes away my tears.

"Oh... Baby Ta looks so cute with these puffy eyes."

"Luke!"

"I'm sorry. But I'm saying the truth. Hmm... What should I do to make this baby laugh?"

"Luke... Thanks for.. coming here..I .. hey.. stop.. haha.. I can't take it.."

He starts tickling my stomach.

I almost rolled down.

"Luke... My stomach hurts.. stop.. haha.."

"Fen told me you're sensitive to skin. But you're more sensitive than I thought.. at least I made you laugh."

He holds me tight.

His eyes are showing genuine care. I felt a bit guilty that my smile fad away.

"Hey... What's wrong?"

"Luke.. sometimes I feel like... I'm taking advantage of your feeling for me.. I know you like me and I refused.. you shouldn't care for me that way."

He pulled my chin up.

"Don't you dare to think this.. you know what.. your unconditional love for that person made me realize that everytime you can't expect anything from the person you love. Love means sacrifice. I'm doing the same what you're doing. We both want our loving person to be happy. In that case I'm lucky enough to have you by my side as a friend. I really do care about you as a friend. Please don't take away this happiness. I expect nothing but friendship... Please Ta.."

My tears is flowing again.

"I'm lucky to have you in my life, Luke.."

"Ohh.. you're gonna make me cry.. stop being emotional.. just smile."

"We're back! Dude.. feed him this food."

"I'm not hungry Fen."

"We're not asking for your opinion. Luke please feed him and make sure he finishes the whole. Look at these bags and dark circles under your eyes! You're looking like a zombie. Shut your mouth and eat." Nong Barcode also learned to order me.

I signed. They're indeed my stars in the dark night. I didn't object again. Just finished my food.

"Ta... Let's go on a trip. It'll cheer your mood and a great opportunity for all of us spend some time together." Luke asked.

"I don't know what to say.."

"You're going that's finale. Baby.. pack his bags as well." Fen said.

"Hugh... I'm missing Nan. I haven't seen him for almost 1 month."

"Don't worry. They're going with us as well."

"But Fen.. I'm not..."

"I know I know... We'll make sure you don't face these elders. You'll get some time to meet with Nan which is not possible if you stay between these four walls. And that bitch is not gonna let him see you. So here's the plan. Trust me.. I already fix everything."

Fen explained. Barcode patted my shoulder.

"As you guys want."

Luke hugged me before leaving.

I really need some fresh air. I must get away from this situation.

.
.

Mile saw everything. He's triggered by his own confusing feelings. He's not ok. Asking Luke to feed Ta was a part of these besties plans and Mile fell in it.

Barcode then asked Mile about the trip and Mile agreed. Of course Megan is going with them but they got other plans for her as well.

.
.

After 2 days we're ready to take a trip to the beach. Two cars are heading. Thanks to Barcode he managed to take Nan at our car so I can play with him.

I'm really attached to his little soul as I missed his smiles and talks. I tried to teach nursery rhymes and sang songs.

We reached the hotel next to the beach and went to our booked rooms. But this time Megan took Nan away.

After freshening up I went to take a walk on the beach.

.
.

"Initiate Plan B.. Luke you have to get clingy with Ta. Don't let him stay alone. Just stick to him like glue. You must show that Ta is comfortable around you and you care for him. Uncle Mile must see you guys together. You got me?"

"Yeah.. but Fen.. what if Ta gets uncomfortable?"

"Dude he won't.. you guys already made yourselves clear. And our broken puppy won't pay attention to these. You can hold his hand and waist and must land your shoulder. He needs comfort and you must provide it and show uncle Mile that you can be a better option for Ta. Uncle Mile will get jealous and I'm sure he'll make a move."

"Only jealousy won't work.. they must talk out things right?"

"Dude.. jealousy is the sharpest weapon in love. It can make things better or worse but still we need to play this Russian roulette."

"Please Luke.. do this for Ta.. at least you can make his heart lighter."

"Ok guys.. I'm going to check on him."

"Don't fail us.. after this we gotta make a bigger explosion. Just break a leg!"

"Fingers crossed!" Said Barcode.

Luke went to find Ta.

___________________________________