16- Megan is BACK!!!

.
.
.

Ta's POV _

As Fen told me today I'm gonna talk to Luke face to face.

He's in the library.

"Luke..."

"Ta! Hey good morning! How are you doing?"

"Can we have some words?"

"Sure."

We walked out of the library then stopped at the terrace.

"Luke... Y'know.. you're such a good friend."

"Humm.. I guess.. as you say so.."

"You are.. well.. I wanna say that.. I just like things between us as it is now. There's no way we can move further... Y'know what I'm trying to say, right?"

"Ta... Did Fen tell you anything?"

"Ugh.. yeah.. look.. I really appreciate all the things you've done for me and we're friends. I'm making myself clear because I don't wanna give any false hope neither wanna hurt you. I care about you. I really do."

"Calm down, Ta.. I know. I know you care about me. At this point I won't deny that.. I have a special corner for you.. actually.. my tongue slipped and I.. muttered everything to Fen while drinking. He told me that you already have someone in your heart. So.. I just wanna keep that feeling for myself."

I hold his hands.

"Luke.. don't do this.. it'll hurt you. Maybe I sound selfish but I don't wanna lose a friend like you."

"Hey.. it's ok. I know. I'm not going anywhere. We're friends and we'll be always. Just be easy. I'll be alright. And I want you to chase the person you love. I want you to be happy."

"Thanks for understanding."

"Ah.. Can I get a hug? I mean.. just to be comfortable.."

We shared a hug.

Things between us went normal again.

.
.

A few days later _

Today is Sunday.

It's afternoon.

I'm playing with Nan upstairs. Code and Fen are accompanying me. The door bell rings. Maybe P'Mile opened the door as he's working with his laptop downstairs.

A few moments passed. We didn't pay attention to what's happening downstairs. Code gets up to check and also bring some snacks for us.

He runs huffing.

"TA!! TA!!"

"What's wrong Barcode?! Calm down.."

"You need to check this out!!! Megan!! Megan is BACK!! That bitch!! Come downstairs!!"

WHAT?!! Fen and I look at each other. I carried Nan then run downstairs.

P'Mile and Megan are facing each other arguing.

"Honey, please.. let me see my son.."

"He's my son. Not yours. Why you suddenly come here after 4 years?"

"Honey please.. try to understand.. I was having anger issue. I was feeling insecure. But I still love you."

"Please stop! I don't wanna hear these things. A relationship built with trust and honesty. You should have trust me. Not to leave me like that. And you.. you have no right to be my son's mother."

"Please.. let me see him.. he needs me.. I'm his mother.. I gave birth to him!"

"I don't want you to stay here! Get out!"

"Honey you can't do this to me!" She's being clingy with P'Mile. She holds his hands and he tried to withdraw it. She noticed us and Nan too. "Nan.. my baby!"

She took him away from me. But Nan cried then run back to me.

"I don't know you.." Nan replied to his mother.

"Baby.. I'm your Mae. Come back to me. Don't stay with strangers. And Who are you?!" She snapped me back.

Well this is the first time I'm seeing this woman. So I just don't know how to react suddenly.

"Look you bitch! This is Ta. My bestie. He's more than a family and more valuable to us than you." Barcode savagely replied.

"Did you see how your nephew is talking with me?!" She complained.

"So you still thinks you deserve respect after ruining my uncle's life?! You selfish woman!" Seems like my friend is not in the mood to stop.

"Oh.. Code.. stop... Hello.. I'm Ta.. Ta Nanakun. Code's friend."

She completely ignored my words.

"Honey.. I'm staying here with my child."

"But we already got divorce years ago. What makes you think that I'm gonna let you stay here?"

"Because you still love me."

"I.. don't.."

"You're lying, honey... Look into my eyes and say you don't love me.."

"What?!"

She holds P'Mile's hands and moved closer to his face. P'Mile couldn't say anything.

"Please give me a chance.. for our child.."

"Megan.. stop..."

"Please... I beg you.. please.. just for a few days.."

"I can't give you a chance to get into my life.. but you can see Nan.. don't ask for more.."

"Thank you.."

She took Nan again then went upstairs.

Barcode, Fen and I are standing still.

"Uncle Mile.. what did you do that? She can't stay with us!" Barcode demands.

"Nong code.. she's still Nan's mother. I can't stop her seeing him."

"But she left when he was just barely 2 years old. And after 4 years she's back again to see here abounded child. You can believe her lies but I can't."

"Nong Code!!.. enough!!"

"But uncle.."

"Enough is enough. I don't want to talk about these things. Just go back to your room."

He immediately left.

"This bitch is gonna ruin everything again. What about you? You deserve that place beside uncle Mile. Not that bitch!"

"Code.. it's ok.. just give him some time."

"Oh my baby boyfriend is angry. Come on let's eat ice cream."

We went to his room.

I just don't know what's happening. A page of P'Mile's past just unfolded again. I can tell from his behavior that the wound sharpen again. Of course he loved his wife very much. Her shirking from his life was unexpected for him.

I have to talk with him.

_____________________________________

A/N: hello guys!! Hope everyone is doing well. I had a dental surgery yesterday. So yeah doing quite weary. Still managed to update this.

So enjoy!