The Liquid Zoo

Harry was grinning because now it was the weekend and he could take Draco anywhere he wanted, including what Draco calls the Liquid Zoo. He rushes to get dressed in something warm, but as he first steps out of his portrait, Draco's already there with a black bouquet of pretty pink and red Rhododendron flowers (most likely from the students even though Harry told them all not to) and is wearing muggle denim clothes under his black robe. 

"Hi!" Harry says happily. He was surprised, and blushed, when Draco smiled beautifully at him, gave him the Rhododendrons, and kissed his cheek. Merlin, it feels like it's Valentine's Day. But it cannot be Valentine's Day. It is way too early. It's October now. Halloween is coming soon, he reminded himself. Not that he'd do anything on Halloween. Nope.

"Morning, Harry," Draco says brightly and joins him inside his living quarters. Harry could tell the blonde was excited by the glimmer in his grey eyes. "Ready for what today brings us?"

Harry automatically says "Yes!" to him because he really can't wait. "So, where in the world do you want to go?" he asked as he gave the Rhododendrons a little sniff. The red Rhodos reminded him of blood. I'm so weird. What the fuck's wrong with me? he thought with an internal laugh but quickly changed his thought process to The Weekend and Draco. But then he thought of food and what they were going to eat, if the weather was going to be ok, if they'd see lots of animals.

"I don't know," Draco says with a shrug. He just wants to go someplace with Harry alone or someplace in the public. "If you could be anywhere you want for a day, where would you like to go?"

Harry considered this for a moment, thinking of the best place to go with Draco. Then it hit him. The beach; waves, sun, cool water, and sex. "How about Australia?" he suggests quickly. "I think it's summer over there too so we may need to take off a few layers."

"Where in Australia did you want to go to?" Draco asked him, raising his brows while thinking of the places he'd been to in Australia that Harry might like. Sydney... Melbourne... Brisbane... Adelaide. He's been to all four, but they were mostly business trips of some sort that he went on with his father.

Harry shrugs and just thinks about what state he wants to go to with Draco. Weren't there like six states altogether? He was sure of it thanks to his Geography class back in Primary School. "How about Sydney? I believe New South Wales has pristine beaches, as I've seen in advertisements on the TV. And I'm sure Sydney has a... Liquid Zoo." Draco rolled his eyes and Harry smirked. "We can go see the Aquarium first then check out the beaches."

"I've seen a couple of beaches in Australia but never actually have been to one," said Draco with a longing look on his face. "The Aquarium I've never seen or been to."

Harry smiled and held out his hand for the blonde. He had no idea where he was going and hoped Draco knew what he was doing. "Let's go then."

Draco smiled at him, took the flowers from Harry's grasp, and went over to the dresser. "Not until these flowers are properly being cared of," He said as he placed the Rhododendrons in the vase with roses in it. He walked back to Harry, gave him a kiss but on the mouth, and they then headed out of the portrait together.

They gave all the students smiles as they passed them in the corridor and went down to the front gates of Hogwarts. When at the gates, Harry gripped tightly onto Draco's arm and closed his eyes. He still hates side-along apparition, but he enjoys it when with Draco. Once that uneasy tunnel feeling stopped, he opened his eyes and found himself in a darkened room. He kept his hand around Draco's arm as the Slytherin led him out of the room by a white door which, as he looked on the other side of it, had a blue sign that read 'Janitor'.

Harry just followed Draco through this strange building, even passing a couple of people in other rooms who seemed to smile at him and Draco. He thought that maybe these people remembered Draco from a long time ago and could recognize him easily. Finally, after what felt like hours of walking down flights of stairs and through white hallways, they made it out of the building with Draco.