Chapter One: Camp Cretaceous!

"Welcome to Isla Nublar, campers!" A male wearing a red t-shirt and khaki shorts and tennis shoes and a sweatband on his head exclaims, "You are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is Camp Cretaceous. I know, the trip from the mainland was rough on some. Hello, Ben." A small petite blonde stood beside her best friend who was bent over the edge of the pier puking his guts out. She gave his back a gentle pat as she always did. The petite blonde wore a blue cold shoulder t-shirt, shorts because it was HOT outside and a comfy pair of sneakers.

"But you made it!" The male exclaims, "I'm Dave, head counselor. You heard that correctly - head honcho, big shot." They turn at the sound of screeching tires. A woman climbs out of a Jurassic World Jeep.

"Ah! So sorry I'm late! Welcome, campers! I'm Roxie, head counselor of Camp Cretaceous." The woman announces, moving over to Dave. The six kids already standing there look at Dave.

"Well, it's sort of a co-head counselor sort of situation." Dave admits.

"Is it?" Roxie asks.

"Anyway, some of you won contests to be here, some of you had VIP invites, but for the next two weeks, all of you will be getting the five-star treatment!" Dave exclaims. Ben gives a small smile on the camera and the blonde beside him pushes her short blonde hair behind her ear and waves with a small smile as well.

"As our first campers, we've lined up exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of Jurassic World." Roxie announces.

"Ooh!" A girl standing behind the blonde and Ben exclaims.

"Yes!" Another male exclaims. Ben whimpers and his friend looks at him with her head tilted to the side slightly.

"As well as kayaking, rock climbing, obstacle courses, and of course..." Roxie begins.

"Dinosaurs?!" The blonde and the other male exclaim in unison. She lets out a longer squeal and Ben looks at her. She blushes and steps back in embarrassment.

"Yes... Darius and... um..." Roxie begins.

"Rose. Rose Allen." The blonde announces.

"I didn't even see you there." Roxie whispers before clearing her throat, "Plenty of dinosaurs. So, ready for an adventure?"

"Absolutely." A pink haired girl exclaims, "But I'm gonna need that speech a little shorter, and really try to lean into the majesty of this place." Dave suddenly laughs.

"Okay, we're going now." Dave announces, "Let's get the six of you to camp."

"Last I checked, there's seven kids... but there's currently only six of us." Rose whispers.

"We're missing one." Ben says.

"Wait. Dino-kid, Track-Star, Internet Girl, Barfy and Ghost, Texas. He's right. Where's Six?" Dave asks. Roxie reads the name and sighs in disappointment. A helicopter arrives and Rose covers her face. Roxie motions to the helicopter.

"Greetings, my dudes. Kenji is here, so let the party commence!" The boy exclaims, "Put this in my room." He tosses his bag to Roxie.

"So what's your deal?" Kenji asks, looking at Darius before his bag is thrown back at him.

"Okay, let's go." Roxie exclaims. She turns and leads them to the jeep. Rose climbs into the back next to Ben and sits down. The other three girls, Darius and Kenji climb into the back of the jeep with everyone. Dave gently beats on the side and climbs in the passenger seat.

"I hope you got my mom's note. I don't do well on windy roads." Ben announces. Rose was busy looking to the jungle around them.

"What's good, Brooklanders?! It's your girl Brooklynn coming at you from the best place ever: Camp Cretaceous! Like and Subscribe to join me as I unbox Jurassic World!" The pink haired girl exclaims into her phone then looks at the group, "Okay, I need you all to say who you are and a little bit about yourself. And, action!" She points the camera at Darius.