Chapter Seven: Last Day Of Camp!

Rose looks up when an alarm blares. Everyone looks around in shock.

"Let's go!" Rose calls out. Everyone takes off running as the alarm keeps going off.

"Attention. All park-goers must report to the South Ferry Dock for immediate evacuation. Last ferry departs in two hours." An announcer calls out.

"That's it? No explanations? That's all we get?" Brooklynn complains as Darius, Rose and Kenji join them.

"We have to move. The only way we're gonna make it is if we run." Darius explains.

"Um..." Sammy states, "Are we sure that's the ebay way to get there?"

"I'm fine." Yasmina says, firmly even though she was limping, "I've competed with a torn ACL. You should be way more worried about Ben and Bumpy." She motions to them running up behind them.

"What we should all be worried about is catching a boat out of here and, naturally, we have a problem." Ben explains and shows the group, "We're here. The docks are on the Southern tip of the island. Even if we ran at peak Yaz speed, there's no way we'd make the last boat out."

"You don't know that." Sammy objects. Ben scoffs.

"Yes, I do. I memorized the evacuation plan on the ferry ride over." Ben explains.

"He did. It's annoying." Rose mutters and Ben looks at her with a sad look and she looks away still angry with him. Everyone groans in annoyance.

"Okay, so we need another way. Um... Can we use those somehow?" Darius asks, pointing to the kayaks, "Or send someone to tell the ferry people to wait? Or..."

"Or make a few jetpacks real quick? Oh! We should befriend a unicorn!" Brooklynn explains, sarcastically, "Face it. It's hopeless."

"We will be arriving at Main Street– your destination for fine dining..." An automated voice calls out.

"Is that...?" Brooklynn asks.

"And shopping at Jurassic World! Followed by stops at Jurassic World Lagoon and the South Ferry Dock." The automated voice continues.

"Monorail, what-what!" Kenji yells out.

"Mm, nicely played, Universe." Brooklynn explains.

"Hurry!" Darius announces and leads the group out of the Lagoon. Everyone ran ahead except Yaz, Ben and Bumpy.

"It's nice havin' some company back here other than Rose for once." Ben explains.

"I'm fine." Yaz states and tries to hurry. Rose runs out with Kenji who was cheering and raising his arms. Rose spots something out of the corner of her eye and she stops and grabs Kenji.

"Oh no!" Brooklynn whispers before they duck into hiding before Toro, the Carnotaurus spots them. Toro turns as it thought it heard them. They stop Darius from running out.

"Shush..." Brooklynn whispers. Darius checks and Toro growls. Toro begins playing with a barrel and looks away from them.

"Move..." Darius whispers. Darius and Rose run over first and make it. They motion for the others. The group almost gets caught by Toro. Rose and Darius duck into hiding. Darius throws a rock and Rose and Darius move around the stairs away from Toro's view. Rose leads the group up on her knees. Bumpy hits a cup and Brooklynn juggles it before she squishes it and sighs. Kenji joins her and Rose and Brooklynn stop Kenji from yelling out that the Monorail was there.

"Shush." Brooklynn states. They looked over to see Toro at the base of the stairs and hadn't noticed them. Rose gestures for the group to hurry as she kneeled at the top of the stairs.