Chapter Sixteen (S2 E8): Chaos Theory!

[The Control Room]

Rose watches Rexy get bored with the hologram. Ben stood beside her.

"We still can't hear you! Just start hitting buttons." Brooklynn states.

[The Jungle]

"I said Mitch and Tiff are going to kill all the dinosaurs at the watering hole! They're on their way now! I... I know what I have to do." Darius explains.

[The Control Room]

"Guys, what's Darius saying now?" Ben asks. Rose looks up at the video.

[The Jungle]

"Absolutely not! You're going to get killed if you go it alone." Sammy exclaims.

"I have to! This is all my fault." Darius responds.

"What are you talking about?" Sammy asks.

"Look, the only reason Mitch and Tiff know about the watering hole is because I showed them. I'm the one who didn't listen to Brooklynn. The dinosaurs are in danger because of me. I promised you all that I'd get you home. And I... I already lost Ben. Rose should hate me... I feel like she does. She stopped commenting on dinosaurs with me, nerding out about them, all because Ben's gone." Darius rambles.

"Darius, that's not your fault." Sammy states.

"Mitch said their boat is at the northwest dock. Get everyone together and get off the island now while Mitch and Tiff are busy." Darius orders.

"What about you?" Sammy asks.

"I have to make this right." Darius states.

"First off, Darius, I don't hate you. You've kept us alive. I thought Ben was dead." Rose begins.

"We got your back, Darius! Forget the boat! Mitch and Tiff are going down!" Ben states.

"I wanted to ease it in slowly that you're alive, Ben." Rose states.

"BEN!?" Darius asks.

"You're alive?" Sammy asks.

"Oh right, you didn't know. Also, we found the sound button, so we can hear you. And I defeated Toro." Ben announces.

"Technically I defeated him first." Rose states and winks at Ben. Bumpy grunts.

"Bumpy also says hi." Ben adds. Darius and Sammy were in disbelief. Rose takes a picture of their expressions.

"I think I broke them." Ben states.

"Yeah, Ben's alive, we're very happy about it." Yasmina states and Brooklyn pushes Ben's chair that knocks into Rose and she and Ben spin away with Rose partially in the chair with Ben and partially on his lap.

"Point is, we're not going to let you do this alone. We're in." Brooklynn demands.

"You don't get it." Darius replies, "You guys could get to the boat, save yourselves."

"No, you don't get it. You're one of us!" Yasmina exclaims.

"And we're not going to let Mitch and Tiff get away with killing dinosaurs." Brooklynn states.

"I never liked those two anyway." Kenji states.

"It's dino-savin' time! Camp fam for life!" Sammy exclaims.

"Okay, now that we've established lifelong camp family status, how do we stop them?" Yasmina asks.

"Feed both of them to the Mosasaurus!" Ben states.