Rain Sounds Like Static

(Content Advisory/ TW⚠️: blood, violence, graphic descriptions that may be triggering and/or not suitable for all audiences. Proceed with caution, you have been warned.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, stud~!"

Your target looked around upon hearing your voice. Low and smooth like honey as you tried to beckon his attention.

You giggled. Masking your cruel sadistic intentions under the guise of something more flirtatious.

Alastor stood back against the wall adjacent to where you were. Hiding out of sight with a large, wicked grin on his face.

The stranger turned with a curious gaze, which turned into a leer the moment his eyes landed on you. You threw him a friendly smile and a little wave.

Earlier, you and Alastor had formulated a little plan. Seeing as you were a new face in hell and not many people knew of you, it was almost too perfect trying to lure someone close enough to kill them. Sure, either he or you could have just picked and chose and killed at whim- but you wanted to see that look of betrayal in their eyes. Wouldn't get that the other way, just surprise.

It felt more fun this way. Plus, he wanted a glimpse of what you used to do in the past.

"You don't happen to have the time, do you?" You asked. Leaning against the brick wall behind you and giving the demon a doe-eyed look. "My phone died."

An excuse to talk to him, and planting a seed so he thinks I can't call for help.

"A little after seven." He replied.

Looking over his shoulder he smirked to himself and turned back to face you. Taking a few steps over to where you stood.

"You don't got a bedtime, do ya?" He mused.

"No siree!"

You maintained a convincing, innocent looking smile as he approached. Resting comfortably knowing that if you couldn't take care of him yourself for whatever reason then Alastor was just around the corner.

"Pretty thing like you shouldn't be out here by yourself," he smiled. "You got a man nearby?"

"Ohhh he's around." You mused. Playfully rolling your eyes with a flirty smile. Shifting your weight back and forth on your feet while you clasped your hands behind you.

"... Should be here with you." He said. His gaze lowering, biting his lip as he silently took in your physique.

You wanted to crawl out of your skin when people looked at you like that. But you masked your discomfort.

Now he was only a foot away from you. Standing tall, trying to tower over you almost with his hand resting on the same wall you stood against. He was trying to make you feel small. It was working.

Truth be told, despite your lust for murder; the trauma induced anxiety never really left. You seldom felt fear. But moments like this were an exception even when you knew you had the upper hand. After all, the threat was still there; the chances of this backfiring were slim, but never none...

Ah well, it would be replaced with sadistic joy soon enough.

"Lotta awful things could happen and he's not here to protect your sweet ass."

"I'm not worried." You giggled again. Feeling your friendly gaze fall, letting your smile morph into one slightly more sinister. Your eyes were once so magnetic, now just seemed cold and empty. "But you should be."

You could practically feel Alastor's presence behind you as he stepped out from where he was hiding. Feeling your grin widen with delight as the demon in front of you looked up and slightly passed you; only for his jaw to fall slack in terror.