12

We pulled up at their dorm. Namjoon took my hand and led me in.
They were room sharing, but that didn't matter as we weren't going to be doing anything together.

It wasn't too ideal, but it was safer than being alone and after today. I didn't want to be.

Namjoon led me to the main living area and took my bag from me to dump it in the bedroom and told me to make myself at home.

None of the others were in here, so i presume they were either in the bedroom or bathroom.

Namjoon came back quickly.

"Would you like something to drink bella, were going to order in tonight while we are watching a movie."

"Uhm, yes, sure, I'll take anything."

I heard him crashing about in the kitchen, and a few minutes later, he bought me out a coffee and one for himself.

Placing them on the table in front of us.

One by one, the others started to appear over the next half an hour. All but one giving me a greeting.

Namjoon leaned over and told me he was going to grab a shower, kissing me on the cheek he said he would be quick.

He picked up our cups off the table and took them back to the kitchen.

I just sat and listened to the guys talking, then arguing what they were going to watch and eat. They bought me into the conversation a couple of times, but I mostly just sat.

20 mins later, namjoon came back freshly showered and changed into something comfier.

He made jimin shift over so he could sit down next to me again.

By 6.30 they had decided on a movie and food was ordered.

Namjoon wrapped his arm around me, and I snuggled into his side.

30 minutes into the film, the food arrived, so they paused it while jin grabbed it, and they laid it all out.

We sat and ate while the movie resumed.

By 9pm, I started to nod once the second film was halfway through.

The last thing I remember was Black Widow saying everyone we know is trying to kill us.

"Bella, baby, wake up."

Giving a groan to whoever just decided to wake me up.

"Come on baby, you can't be comfortable. Let's go to bed, yeah."

Opening my eyes and stretching out.

I took a look around the room. Only the maknae line was still up, but they were just talking,

I turned to look back at namjoon.

"Hey, joon, sorry I fell asleep." But when you haven't been sleeping well and being around people that you feel safe with helps, if I was alone again at home, I would have had another restless night.

Both me and namjoon stood up and said night to the others and made our way to their shared room.

We walked in, and jin was asleep, and hobi and yoongi were talking about what I could only presume was song ideas or something, I wasn't really interested. the bed was calling me.

Namjoon grabbed my bag for me and led me over to the bathroom, where I could change in privacy and wash up.

I didn't wear anything to revealing or uncomfortable because I was in a house full of guys.

I walked back out to the bedroom. Sneaking a glance at yoongi, who was also watching me.

But I carried on towards namjoon like he wasn't even there. I climbed into the bed which namjoon was already in.