15

I took a deep breath.

"He hasn't spoken to me for a few days, I told him what happened the morning i stayed over as i didn't want to keep anything from him, and that you wanted to talk to me and explain things, and he wasn't happy about it. He said you were now only interested because we are together. There were a few other things said. He went to leave, but I didn't want him to leave on a stupid argument when all I wanted was his advice on what I should do. In the end, I shouted at him to get out, and he hadn't even spoken to me by any means he even ignored me at work."

"I did kind of guess something happened when he came back to the dorm." Yoongi said, and I was right in saying he knew something happened.

"Look, I don't know if and when I'll be ready to hear you out. But I really need to sort things out with namjoon, and I'd appreciate it if you backed off just a little and not upset him. I need to figure some things out with him, and it's not easy with you being the way you are, especially with him. He is your friend."

"OK, I'll only back off for a few days, but I'm not giving up until you tell me to. I made the mistake of letting you go once I won't be doing it again." He took my hand in his. "I mean it." He then lifted my hand to his bare chest and placed it on his heart. It was racing again. "My heart beats for you, B. Everything about you affects me. You make my heart race." He gave me his gummy smile.

I looked down at our hands on his chest. As much as I would love to keep my hand there, I knew I couldn't, so I pulled away from his hold.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this, yoongi. It's just‐"

"Namjoon."

"Yes and no. I just feel the things you've been saying these last few days. They should have been said 3 years ago. Everything that has happened between us should never have happened at all. If this is truly how you feel about me, it could have all been avoided. We could have been happy. I was happy just having you in my life as my best friend, I didn't expect you to do any of this. I thought you would sit down with me, be respectful, and tell me you didn't feel the same or something, not just kick me out of your life completely. One day, I could probably hear you out, but I don't know if I could ever forgive you, yoongi. You hurt me too much. I love you. I really do, but I don't know if we could fix this with one explanation. Maybe me loving you isn't enough anymore."

"It is, of course it is."

I shook my head. "Yoongi, I don't want to give you false promises of what our future is like. We may not be able to come past this.. ever."

"B, please."

"I'd like it if you would leave now." I stood up and walked to the door and opened it so he got the message. He followed me.

As he got to the door, I remembered I was still on his shirt, so I removed it and held it out to him.

He looked down at it and took it from my hand.

He stepped closer to me. Once again, he placed the t-shirt over my head. "Keep it, it's always been yours. It looks so much better on you, always has. I'm sorry I was being spiteful and took it away from you." He then bought his hand up and placed the palm of his hand along the side of my neck, his thumb running across my jaw. I couldn't help but keep looking at his eyes, his nose, his lips, every inch of his beautiful face taking it all in.

He moved in closer, and before I knew it.

His lips were on my forehead. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily with the feeling. My heart was beating so fast.

I had seen the loving moments in those soppy romance movies.

Those soft touches, the simple yet intimate and effective kisses that make the women melt.