Finally, i made it in my front door.

I still had no idea if I was being followed.
But I wasn't risking it.

I took off my shoes and made my way to the kitchen to start putting things away it was far too early to start preparing anything.

I called nari for a check-in and explained everything that had happened between namjoon and yoongi. Also, what happened this morning back at the dorm.

"So what do you think, Ri?"

"Bells, I can't make that decision for you. That is down to you. At the end of the day, I know how much you love him. But Bells he has hurt you and put you through so much, and his explanation could be a valid reason.. look, if it was me going through this with chun-jae, after all this time, maybe I would get some peace of mind and hear him out, let him explain his actions and then would I decide if his motives are forgiveable. Look, you don't have to forgive and forget everything Bells just because you're in love with him. Maybe... just maybe this is what will help you heal and move on from this and him. Just hear him out, and if you think you can push all that hurt away and forgive him. Just take things slow between you both."

"Right.."

"Bells.. you know I'm here for you, babes, if you need me, I'll be on the next train to you. Although I may have to bring chun-jae with me, I do owe him a trip to see you and a visit to love lock bridge after all."

I tried my hardest not to cry down the phone, but a couple of silent tears did fall. But I tried to keep my voice neutral without it wavering to give me away.

I loved the support nari has given me through all of this, but that wasn't the reason I was upset..

It was the fact that those plans of her visiting me may never happen.

I didn't know what was going to happen to me and when.

I may not make it to my mum at the weekend, or I may not make it to the flight for Singapore.

I would take naris advice into consideration, but I also need to ask namjoon his opinion as he is with me through all this.

"Ri. Thank you."

"What you thanking me for Bells?" She asked, confused. She didn't know the reason or why, but I knew I had to thank her for everything, for her to know I appreciate her, just in case i never get the chance.

"For just being you, Ri. I just wanted to thank you for everything and for being there for me when I had no one else. Even when i was miles away back in the uk, you stuck by me.. For never taking sides cause I know you both love me and yoongi, even if you did give him a piece of your mind when you visited. You really are a true friend, I love you both to and without you, I don't know where I would be now."

"Bells.. are you ok? Is something going off? Why does it kind of sound like you're saying goodbye?"

"No.. no.. nothing like that. i just want you to know that's all." I said, trying to play it off.

"Well, ok.. I don't know whether to believe you or not, Bells, because there was no need for you to say all that, that's just what friends do.. but like always, if something is going off, you can tell me."

I can't, not this. I can't tell anyone, I can't risk being found out and someone getting hurt.

"I know i can, Ri. But honestly, I'm fine. Look, I have to go, namjoon is coming over tonight, and I've got to get food sorted and stuff. I'll talk to you again soon, ok?" I rolled off quickly, feeding her a half lie as namjoon was coming over, but it was still too early. But I needed to get out of this conversation topic now, before I let anything slip or she asked more questions.