18

"Did you lie to me, namjoon?" Straight in with the questions no beating about the bush.

"About what?" He replied

Is he seriously trying to play dumb right now.

"You know what, joon. Ever since the night, i told you that yoongi wanted to talk to me and explain his reasons. You've been acting like we are in a real relationship. You did not speak to me, and when I tried to talk to you, you told me you're not interested. Then you shout at me in front of everyone just because I needed some time away from yoongi. He was coming to me namjoon the only person I ever loved was coming to me. It may have been only a shitty excuse. But I would have had some idea why he did all this. I told you I listened to your advice in front of everyone, but it wasn't that. You or nobody else will tell me who I can and can't speak to. I did it for him."

"What do you mean you did it for him? I don't understand."

"I can't really explain. As much as I love him, I've realised I'm not the woman for him." I lied. "He needs someone that isn't me, namjoon. That's why I went to manager sejin, I need to be away from him again. Working alongside him is not what he needs to move forward. I need you to do me a favour when I'm not around. Look after him, please. If he finds a woman, make sure she is perfect for him and not just with him because he is suga."

"I will, but what about you getting over him. Wasn't i supposed to be helping with that?" I looked at him confused.

"Well, that's what I thought. But then I feel you lied to me about your feelings. That's why you reacted that way."

"OK, so I acted like the jealous boyfriend. When another man wants to steal your woman, how else am I supposed to act. I had to act upset with you for even considering it after everything he put you through."

"But you ended it?" I said.

"No, bella. I just told you I didn't want to talk and to leave me alone because you got what you wanted."

"But you were angry and upset that to me shows you weren't acting because you would have spoken to me about it. But you never you completely ignored me, even my messages. You could have pulled me to one side to tell me what you were doing or, better yet, come to my house, even the night when I told you, you didn't say anything about acting you just left upset with me. Even sumi told me that she could tell you were jealous over yoongi and me. So I need you to tell me the truth, joon, did you lie about your feelings for me, or was it just acting like you said?"

He stood up and walked to the window and looked out.

"Both." He turned his head to look at me. "Both bella."

"So there is no one else you like you made that up so I would do this with you?"

He shook his head. "No, there's no one else, I really like you, and I know I never stood a chance against him, but I could see you were so hung up on him but he was hurting you and I didn't like that. I just wanted to help you move on from him, I hoped that you would see me as the person you should be with and fall for me instead."

"Ohhh, joon," I sighed and hung my head forward. "I can't believe this, I knew it was a stupid idea, and I said I didn't want to ruin our friendship. You said it wouldn't. You said there were no feelings involved because you liked someone else, and you convinced me to do this. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? Like seriously, namjoon, we kissed, you stayed at my house overnight in the same bed. We did that stuff on the plane."

"Look, i know ok, I don't know what I was thinking. But we haven't done anything else, just kissing. I.. I just wanted to see if maybe you could like me. I just wanted to help."