"Bella, come on in."

I walked in through the door, and he closed it behind me.

"Go and take a seat. Would you like something to drink?" He asked.

I walked over to the chair in the room.

"Ermm. No, thank you."

He went and grabbed something for himself.

Making his way over and sitting on the other chair.

"What can I do for you, bella?"

"Well, I'm sorry to disturb you when we have a busy schedule for the next couple of days, but I need to run something past you."

"It's ok, I was still sorting things out. What is it?"

"Err, im just wondering if there is any possibility you could contact someone and get me transferred to jyp?"

"Why would I do that? You are a valuable member of our team, bella, and in doing that, 2 of our members will be short a stylist."

"I know, and I'm sorry, but I will wait until after the new year to make the move if they have a placement for me. It's just that I seem to be causing an issue for a couple of the members."

"Yes, I've been told about yoongi, namjoon, and yourself."

"You have?"

"Nothing, gets past me, bella. It's part of my job to know everything."

"Oh, right. I have nothing against the team it's self, but I think it's better if I'm not around them. It will only cause more problems."

"OK, I will send Mr. Park an email before I go to bed and also one to Mr. Bang, and as soon as I hear something, I'll let you know."

"Thank you for your help and understanding manager, sejin. I'll let you carry on so you can get some sleep. I'll see you on location tomorrow."

"OK, bella. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sir."

I walked out the door and towards the elevator as namjoon, Jungkook, and taehyung walked out of it.

"Hey, bella. What are you doing up here?" Jungkook asked.

"Had a meeting." I said as I stepped into the elevator and hit the button for my floor. He stopped the door from closing.

"Is everything ok?" He asked next.

I looked at namjoon, then back to jk. "Yeah, why wouldn't it be. Goodnight."

"Night," and then he removed his hand so the door could close.

Finally getting back into my room, I know that decision was rash, and I may not even make it to the new year. But if I did. Then it's better i leave to save arguments, upset, and rifts.

I jumped into bed and set my alarm for 6.30 as I had to be on site and ready as they had a fan sign.

My alarm went off before I knew it. It never feels like I get much sleep lately.

There is so much happening in my life.

Work,

Namjoon,

Yoongi,

User_unknown_,

Mum and kwans wedding,

Mia and Freya.

Life in general, really,

When did this shit get so complicated.

I'll see what the situation is with jyp and if they have a placement for me. If not. Then I think I should just step back and take a break from it all.