20

I stopped off at my home before I went to mums, I dropped off my luggage as i didn't want to cart that around with me.

I literally chucked it in my bedroom. I decided to take my car as I had not driven her for a while, and I'll be selling it in the next couple of days anyway as I can't take it with me.

I had noticed a few things had been moved around, and it had been cleaned.

Presumably, mum had been to clean it before I got back.

I made my way down to the car park and hopped in, and made my way to mums.

As I got closer, I had to stop and take a few minutes to myself, I knew it was mum's day, but I knew what today meant and being so close to the guys and walking the aisle with yoongi. It was going to be so hard, then I had Mia and Freya to contend with.

I finally parked up at the front of Mum's, I walked straight in and up the stairs everyone had gathered in the open kitchen, dining, and living room. I greeted Mum, who was a nervous wreck. Then Lisa, who wasn't a part of the bridal team but I am doing her makeup and hair for the wedding. I went and said hi to my aunt Emily, who was sat on the sofa with Mia and Freya, who gave me their usual facety look. Nose in the air thinking they are better than anyone else, but they always looked down on me. Both of them thought they were it.

Oh, I wish I could just punch them both in their smug little faces.

Then there was beautiful little lily, who was as sweet as always. She couldn't wait for me to make her into a princess.

Then there was Mrs Min, who was accompanied by a man who was part of the guys security team. I had seen him the day I was escorted from the building in Singapore. I looked over towards Mrs Min, and she went to start walking towards me, but his hand quickly placed on her, made her stop.

I just gave her a smile. It was too much that I couldn't even converse with his mum, who was like a second mum to me while I've been living in Korea.

I grabbed myself a glass of wine. Of course, it was early, but we had 3 hours to get ready, and I needed as much courage as I could to face the day. But I couldn't go crazy until after the wedding as I had so much to do.

First up, I did mum, I was keeping everyone's make-up natural and light, I took my time on her hair to make it perfect.

I then moved on to Mrs min. That was the most awkward interaction between 2 people who have known each other for so long. The security was stood directly beside us, so no conversation could happen just in case it turned into a conversation about yoongi or anything she could relay back to him. Mrs Min was going to have the same hairstyle as Mia, Freya, and i.

Then I moved onto Lily. I had to ask Aunt Emily if make-up was ok. She said it was fine as the other 2 put it on her all the time. By the time I had finished, she was the happiest little girl ever. She was so happy with how she looked she even said i did so much better than her sisters could do.