Happy Birthday Muzan!!!

According to the KNY Wiki, 6/3 is Muzan day!! ("Muzan's first name can also be a play on the words for six (六 (む) mu) and three (参 (さん) san), hence, the refers to June 3 as 'Muzan Day'")

So, I'm calling today his birthday :::3

I have a LOT of work on my hands rn, so this will probably be pretty short.. but I still wanna celebrate!

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Today was probably simultaneously Kokushibo's favorite and least favorite day of the year. It's Muzan's birthday!!! He loves celebrating his perfect husband, spending time with him, admiring him, and praising him were his favorite things to do other than training.

However, he wasn't the hugest fan of how Muzan loved to celebrate-

First, it doesn't fall on a Friday, disrupting his routine. Especially this year, where their normal weekend and Muzan's birthday activities would be back-to-back. Second, Muzan's into a bunch of weird stuff, and today, he goes crazy...

Kokushibo, while not knowing or using this language, considers himself a very vanilla person. Muzan, however, is the exact opposite. So while he usually does stuff that Kokushibo thinks is werid, on special events such as his birthday, he gets even weirder. He doesn't exactly mind per se, he just doesn't understand why Muzan likes it.

'Koku, Darling~' He heard from the mind-link that he and Muzan shared. 'Come here, you remember the date, right?'

'I do... do not worry... I know.. what you want...'

'Yay! That's good! Next you should try to remember your own birthday.'

'I'm good...' He thought as he opened the opened the door to their shared room. He was barley even in before he was trapped by one of his husband's tentacles, being pulled into the bed and kissed roughly.

"I'm so excited!" Muzan smiled down at him.

➽──────────────❥

"Alright, we have a good amount of time to set up the party." Akaza said, marching in front of a chalkboard like a drill sargent. "First, I'll lay out some rules-"

"Ugh, you do this like, every year! We don't need to hear it again!" The youngest Upper Moon whined. "Brother, shut him up!" She poked Gyutaro.

"We need these reminders, not only for our new coworker," He gestured to Kaigaku, "but they're necessary for party planning and making sure nobody gets traumatized."

"Traumatized from what?" Kaigaku rolled his eyes.

"Well, you know your quote on quote 'grandpa', right? Kokushibo?"

"What about that old man?"

"He and Muzan-Sama have an.. interesting... relationship."

"Okay? How is that traumatizing?"

"Well, when two adults love each other very much-"

"HOLY SHIT!?" The young swordsman was shocked- he knew Kokushibo weirdly idolized Muzan, but he didn't know they were like that. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, of course, he just didn't expect it of such powerful demons.

"Yeah. And many, many years ago, I made the mistake of trying to bring the ordered party to Muzan-Sama's office. Thankfully, I still live to tell the tale, but I cannot un-hear what I unfortunately heard."

"I think you're lucky, Akaza-Donooo~" Douma giggled. Did he really think that? He didn't know- but it would sure annoy Akaza.

"Shut the fuck up, nobody wants your ugly opinion! In fact, you're not even invited to this planning session or the party!"

"Awhh, but don't you think-" He was teleported away.

"Thank you Nakime, you're a queen."

"I think I'm a lesbian, but alright. It's no trouble, I don't want him here either."

"Alright... Anyways, this party must be perfect, or we'll suffer the consequences."

➽──────────────❥ MANY HOURS LATER

"That was SOOOO fun, Koku! Don't you think?"

"mmmmm..." He mumbled back, tired.

"Now we get to go to my party, aren't you excited?"

"I want.. sleep... need.. regenerate... first..."

"But I can't go to the party without you!"

"Then... don't go... yet...?"

"What do you suggest I do in the meantime, huh?"

"Sleep..."

"Hm. Can I put my head in your tits?"

"Okay..."

"Yay!"

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

674 words

That was super cringe and ooc but I didn't rlly have any ideas and as I said before I have a super big work load...