7.

Beyoncé wasn't sure whether or not to ignore Onika from now onwards. They'd already submitted in their projects and so she wasn't really obligated to work with her anymore.

The thought made her feel like a complete asshole. Yes, she was an asshole.. but not completely.

She was beginning to feel things for the younger girl, things she didn't want to feel in the slightest.

She was just supposed to have her little fun and be done with her but now emotions were getting added into the mix and she didn't like that.

She tried her best to push the 'stupid' feeling to the back of her mind, summing it all up to loneliness but even that didn't make any sense to her.

She wouldn't pay any mind to her feelings though, that was not in the plan and it wasn't going to get added now.

"Hey."

Beyoncé looked towards the voice noticing it was the girl Aubrey had said liked her the other day.. Riley or something? She couldn't remember.

"Hi." She smiles cooly although she wasn't really in the mood to talk, reason as to why she was in the empty gym during her lunch period.. alone.

"I didn't expect to see you here. Mind if I sit?" The girl asks pointing to the seat besides her.

Beyoncé so badly wanted to tell the girl to fuck off but another much more sensible and less rude side of just shrugs, "Sure."

The chocolate skinned girl smiles a giddy smile taking a sit besides Beyoncé.. as in thee Beyoncé Knowles that had both girls and boys alike kissing the ground she walked on.

"You seem tense, wanna talk ab—"

"No I don't Riley. That's why I was in this gym by myself, please I need solitude." Beyoncé says quick to shut down whatever bootleg therapy session that was about to happen.

"It's riele." The girl says quietly but doesn't say anything again after that, she was just happy to be in the presence of Beyoncé, and be the one she was talking to.. directly.

The blonde nods although she couldn't have cared any less, her mind was pre-occupied with all things Onika.. Why the fuck did she have to go out and catch feelings.

After a minute of slightly awkward silence Beyoncé gathers her things to leave, not even giving the brown skinned girl a second glance.

She didn't want her thinking she was interested. Yes, two weeks ago she'd have considered but now she just wasn't in the mood for any of it.

Riele watched her walk off but she knew she wasn't going to give up trying to get Beyoncé's attention. She wanted and craved it.

__

"Beyoncé?"

The blonde sighs out in slight frustration, it was the end of the school day and all she wanted in this moment was to sleep and forget all about her complicated life.

Onika suddenly getting shy at Beyoncé's antsy stance looses all the little confidence she'd managed to gather up before walking up here.

"Umm.. I was— I—.."

"You were?" Beyoncé asks with a raised brow. She really shouldn't have been behaving so cold but she didn't know how else she was going to regulate her emotions around the younger girl.

"Umm.. I was w-wondering if you'd want to come over to my house for a movie night on Friday. M-my mom won't be around and my sisters having a sleep over at her friends."