⋅˚₊‧ 002 ‧₊˚ ⋅

⋅˚₊‧ 𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅

⋅˚₊‧ 𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅

⋅˚₊‧ 📽️‧₊˚ ⋅

    "hey guys" Delilah's said after she turned her camera on

    "hey guys" Delilah's said after she turned her camera on. "so today guys we are going to get Alex and Noah then we are going to Target" She told the camera as she lined her lips with lip liner. "Alright guys now that I'm done with my makeup and hair we are gonna walk to Alex and Noah's apartment" The girl stated as she walked out her apartment.

⋅˚₊‧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

    "so guys i'm now with Alex and Noah" Delilah smiled turning the camera towards her two friends

    "so guys i'm now with Alex and Noah" Delilah smiled turning the camera towards her two friends. "hey people" Alex said posing. "hi whores, I was forced to be here" Noah faked cried. "shut the hell up, I did not force you to come" She said handing the camera to Alex.

"Do you wanna go bitch" Noah joked putting up his fist. "yeah let's fucking go" Delilah said holding in her laughter. All three friends started laughing when the heard random teenage boys scream fight. "can we be in your video" one of the boys asked. "sure" Delilah said grabbing the camera from Alex and turning towards the boys.

"Alright guys now we're going to get coffee because I can't function without it" Noah said to the camera as they walked away from the group of boys.

"the coffee has been equipped" Delilah said as the walked down the sidewalk. Delilah and Alex bursted out laughing as Noah fell. "it's not funny hoe" Noah said getting up.

⋅˚₊‧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

 "Alright girls and gays we are now at Target" Delilah said making her friends laugh

"Alright girls and gays we are now at Target" Delilah said making her friends laugh. In the Target, Delilah, Alex, and Noah were playing around, causing a bit of mischief in the aisles. Delilah, with her camera in hand, capturing all the fun for her YouTube channel.

" now that we are done playing hide & seek we are going to interview random people. (sorry im not writing the. interview all the people).

"okay guys let's interview one more person" Delilah said to her friends. "alright" Noah replied to the girl. "hi, can ask you a question for my youtube channel" Delilah asked walking up to a curly head boy. "uhh sure" He replied to the girl.

"okay, can you give us your best pickup line" Delilah questioned him. "your outfit looks great on you but it would look better on my floor" the boy joked. "well why don't you put it there and find out" Delilah smiled. he just walked off after smirking at the girl. "what the fuck I felt like I was interrupting something" Noah said turning the camera to himself. "fuck I didn't get his name" Delilah said bummed.

⋅˚₊‧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

       The trio was now at Joe's pizza

       The trio was now at Joe's pizza. "okay guys we are now at our favorite place ever" Delilah told the camera. "speak for yourself mines is my man's house" Noah said to his friend. "bitch you do not got no man" Delilah rolled her eyes.

"Alright guys we are gonna eat then hang out at my place so i'm going to end the video here" Delilah stated before taking a bite of her pizza. "bye guys love you" She said blowing a kiss at the camera.