Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

  "What about Xiaojin? What do you want to choose?"

  A gentle but weak voice passed by her ears. Gu Jin, who felt pain in the back of her head, blinked her eyes and her vision suddenly became clear. When she saw everything in front of her, she was completely confused.

  A very vintage calendar, a kettle, teacups... and a pair of M□□ whose paint is almost peeling off.

  To be honest, although Gu Jin has been obsessed with retro products recently, he is not crazy enough to decorate his home to look like the 1970s or 1980s.

  She subconsciously felt something was wrong, and just as she was about to speak, she felt a collision on her right side. The stinging pain came, and she realized that in addition to the back of her head, her right arm was also injured.

  Who is plotting against me?

  "Gu Jin, mom is calling you. Didn't you tell me last time that you wanted to go to the countryside with Yang Wei and the others? Although as the elder sister, I should be the one to suffer, but if you really have ideals and ambitions and want to realize your beautiful dreams for the future with Yang Wei and the others, I can only wish you the best with pain." After saying this, she sighed with a teasing tone.

  Such poor tea art made Gu Jin look directly at him.

  What came into view was a woman with disheveled hair. Her face was very large, and she had used her hair to cover her cheeks without noticing. Now she came closer to talk to Gu Jin, lifted her hair, and directly exposed her thick cheekbones, flat nose, and small eyes, like a cheap pancake, blowing in his face.

  Gu Jin was almost overwhelmed by the suffocating feeling and took two steps back.

  This retreat is serious.

  The wound is touched, and the strange memories are pressed down.

  She found that she had changed the world.

  She, the eldest daughter of the Gu family, actually transmigrated into a novel titled "Reborn in the 1970s, She Wants to Be the Superior", and became a cannon fodder in the control group?

  The story goes like this: in her previous life, the heroine gave up the opportunity to stay in the provincial capital to her half-sister because of her kindness. She responded to the national quota of going to the countryside and became an educated youth.

  She originally thought that going to the countryside would mean she would be with her secret crush, teaching the conservative country folks knowledge. She thought that since she was so smart and had her secret crush by her side, she would surely have a successful career and love life. Who knew that later on, not only did she not get the favor of her secret crush, but she was also schemed against by her secret crush and given to the country folk she despised the most, so that she would waste her whole life in the countryside.

  Her younger sister, who received her kindness, not only achieved success in her career and love life, but also became a wealthy woman with the money she earned from buying out her job after the reform and opening up.

  Comparing the two, when they met again in middle age, the heroine couldn't stand the gap and got angry to death. After the heroine died, she was reborn and returned to the time before she went to the countryside. This time she no longer swallowed her anger and no longer acted like a saint.

  After she was reborn, she seduced her half-sister and made her think that Yang Wei, a school celebrity, liked her. Then she tricked her sister into going to the countryside, letting her sister, who knew nothing, relive the pain of her past life. The heroine copied her sister's past life and reached the pinnacle of her life...