Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51

  "stupid."

  Lu Huachi glanced at Gu Jin.

  "You are stupid!"

  "No, Deputy Director, how can you curse at me?"

  "No, you're stupid."

  "The structural diagram will not be exposed." Afraid that Gu Jin would not understand, Lu Huachi frowned and explained with difficulty, "I will draw it."

  This means that he drew this structural diagram himself.

  As for how he drew it, of course he memorized the structure in his mind while dismantling the thresher yesterday, and then drew it afterwards.

  Gu Jin actually understood what he meant in seconds.

  Because she understood, she was so surprised that she was speechless.

  "Isn't this too amazing?" Gu Jin looked at Lu Huachi in admiration.

  Lu Huachi asked expressionlessly, "You draw it."

  "No, no, no, I can't." Gu Jin's memory is not that good. He can't do two things at the same time like Lu Huachi and still remember everything he sees.

  Gu Jin quickly waved his hand to refuse.

  She even acted like a bad student, afraid of being caught by Lu Huachi for testing, so she hid behind Pei Su.

  Although Lu Huachi's situation has improved a little due to the recovery of the machinery factory, it is only a little.

  He treated Pei Su like a stranger and didn't dare to get close to him.

  He stared at Gu Jin and motioned her to come out.

  Gu Jinke didn't dare to look back at him, let alone come out.

  Lu Huachi had no choice but to ask Pei Ruida for help, like a child who couldn't win the fight and had to ask his parents for help.

  He came up to Pei Ruida and tugged at his sleeve.

  Pei Ruida: "........"

  "Look, look for your senior brother!"

  Zeng Xingsheng twitched his lips: "...It's no use looking for me, the one standing in the way is your grandson."

  Pei Ruida snorted: "I don't have any grandchildren."

  Zeng Xingsheng was helpless: "Then I can't do anything. Junior brother, how about just forget it?"

  "No--!"

  Lu Huachi held Pei Ruida's sleeve tightly, and in order to make Pei Ruida pay attention, he also looked at Pei Ruida with charity.

  Pei Ruida: "......"

  Thank you very much.

  Pei Ruida had a terrible headache.

  Suddenly, he thought of something and quickly took out a piece of paper from his pocket.

  His piece of paper is much older and dirtier than Lu Huachi's.

  But he didn't care at all, and even treated it as a treasure, and was very careful when opening it.

  He opened the paper layer by layer, and found something drawn on the waste paper.

  He held out the paper slightly and said enticely, "Come here, little girl. I'll show you something good."

  Gu Jin thought of Lu Huachi's sex just now and refused, "No, I can't. My memory is not good enough to draw something after just one look."