Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

  "How complicated do you want to be?" Jiao Xingguo didn't understand the girl's mind. He was afraid that he had frightened her by being too serious just now. He thought for a while and said, "How about we have breakfast and talk about it later?"

  Gu Jin: "..."

  Feng Borong, who felt like vomiting after hearing about breakfast: "......"

  "No, no, no." Feng Borong shook his head quickly.

  Jiao Xingguo glanced at him coldly, "Did I ask you?"

  Feng Borong immediately shut up. He poked Gu Jin, signaling her to refuse quickly. If he continued to eat, he would really vomit.

  Gu Jin tried to hold back her laughter. She was really confused by what was happening now.

  However, Gu Jin felt relieved when she was sure that Jiao Xingguo had good intentions towards her.

  She did not hide it, sat down immediately, and told the two of them the purpose of their visit.

  In fact, it is not a big deal, but it involves the provincial machinery factory and the handover of the leadership team, so it seems so complicated.

  Jiao Xingguo thought for a while and said, "If what you said is true, although the machinery factory in Qinghe County, Z City, violated some regulations, it is not a reason for the provincial machinery factory to withhold the quota."

  "So, does that mean that we in Qinghe County can resume our equipment?" Gu Jin asked in surprise.

  "If what you say is true."

  "I don't lie!" Suddenly thinking of a sentence from his previous life, Gu Jin said confidently: "Chinese people don't lie to Chinese people!"

  "Hahaha, good, good, good Chinese people don't cheat Chinese people."

  "Okay, I'll take care of this matter. It's not just for you. The Provincial Machinery Factory has been making too many moves recently. They almost forgot that they are a large factory that builds for the people and the country." At the end, Jiao Xingguo showed a hint of oppression.

  Gu Jin was a little scared, but he still pulled Feng Borong up to thank him, "Thank you, Chief Shi!"

  The action of climbing up the pole made Jiao Xingguo feel familiar and helpless.

  "Alright, alright, now that we've finished talking about business, stop calling me that. I'm a very good friend of your father... and your biological mother. I wanted to adopt you before, but later..."

  As if thinking of something unpleasant, Jiao Xingguo frowned and said, "Just call me Uncle Jiao."

  "... Jiao, uncle?"

  "Hey." Jiao Xingguo rarely raised his lips, "Okay, leave it to me, you go back to Qinghe County and wait. Don't worry, everything will be back to normal before the autumn harvest. As for the provincial machinery factory, don't worry about it. And you, kid, don't think I don't know what you are up to, and you are not allowed to interfere."

  Jiao Xingguo treats Gu Jin and Feng Borong like warm spring and cold winter, one in heaven and one in earth.

  Feng Borong was already numb and nodded guiltily.

  When the two of them left the city government compound, it still felt a little unreal.

  Gu Jin looked at the passing scenery outside the car and thought for a long time but still couldn't figure out why things were going so smoothly as if it was a cheat.