Chapter 61-66 (end)

Chapter 61

  Coming out of the road leading to the machinery factory, Gu Jin turned into a small road when turning onto the main road.

  This path was the one Pei Su took her on before.

  After walking there once, I don't know why Gu Jin remembered it.

  The path is narrow and old, and as soon as you come in you can smell the smell of bluestone bricks and moss.

  The hot weather now makes the smell a bit unpleasant.

  Gu Jin was stunned for a moment, then walked forward.

  The path was not long and it took only a few seconds to reach the end. Then Gu Jin turned left and entered a smaller path.

  After turning in, Gu Jin realized that he had been a little reckless.

  Because after she entered this path, she forgot what to do next.

  There is a one-person-wide path between the houses here and the houses on the road, leading to another alley.

  Gu Jin didn't know which way to go.

  But let her go back...

  Gu Jin looked back, she had forgotten which path she had taken to come in.

  Gu Jin had no choice but to look around to see if he could get out.

  However, sometimes when people are unlucky, they are really unlucky.

  After walking for more than half an hour, Gu Jin not only failed to get out, but also walked deeper and deeper into the forest. In the end, he didn't know where he was lost.

  Gu Jin looked at the rising sun and sighed.

  "It seems that we can only wait for passers-by to pass by."

  Gu Jin planned to find a clean step to take a rest.

  She looked around and finally found a place where she could barely sit in the third house in front.

  There seemed to be few people living in this area.

  After Gu Jin came in here, he didn't see a single person.

  "I don't know when I can wait for someone to show up." Gu Jin muttered to himself and sighed.

  Just when this breath was about to disappear, suddenly--

  A strange sound came from the house behind Gu Jin.

  "Are you fucking crazy? You can't use this thing carelessly, it can kill people."

  The word "dead person" immediately made Gu Jin alert.

  Gu Jin wanted to leave, but for some reason, her heart was pounding.

  It seemed as if he was forcing her not to leave.

  No one knew what Gu Jin was thinking. Not only did she not run away, she also put her ear to the wooden door and eavesdropped.

  As soon as my ears were placed against it, the sound became louder and clearer.

  "Of course I knew people would die, but I didn't use it recklessly."

  "Don't shout or scream, it will be troublesome if you are heard."

  "You still know trouble?"

  "Do you know that this thing is... left by Carrot Head? If we find it, we will both be doomed."

  "If you hadn't said you would use it to deal with that female educated youth, I wouldn't have fallen for your trick."