Love Me

Chapter summery : Jung hoseok thinks Min yoongi and park jimin are in love with eachother.

Story tags : misunderstanding, hurt/comfort, angst, drunken confession,panic attack, happy ending.

Love Me part 1/2

~~~~

Hoseok just finished learning the new choreography for their come back. He was alone at the studio since it was only 8:10 am in the morning. Their practice is supposed to start at 9:30 in the morning. Hoseok has been at the practice room since 6am. He has decided to start practice early so that he can stay ahead of everyone and can help them during the group practice. Hoseok made himself comfortable on the ground while his back was facing the big mirror. 

He still had little over a hour before others gradually will make their way into the practice room. Hoseok doesn’t feel like dancing any longer since he already practiced more than he needs. He decided to kill his time by just using his phone, maybe listening to some music or wondering around on twitter or youtube. Whatever he felt like using. 

Eventually hoseok found Himself on youtube, scrolling through various kind of vidoes, mostly about bangtan funny moments or just simple complications of differnt members clips. Hoseok enjoy watching them, he loves to relive the moments he has spent with the most important people in his life. Hoseok spent good amount of time laughing and smiling at some of their funny moments, when he came across the one video which turn his life upside down. 

Hoseok eyebrows frowns at the title as curiosity raised into his veins. He gave himself few moment to think about it. Trying to consider if it’s a good idea or not. Eventually his curiosity won and he clicked on the video 

'How Yoonmin loves eachother back to back ' 

Hoseok read the title once again as the video start playing. Hoseok gave his full concentration on watching the video. Few seconds into the video he found his brain screaming at him saying it was a bad idea. A very bad idea. Hoseok felt his heart clutching inside his chest as the video continue to show moments of yoongi and jimin together. They were simple moments from either bangtan bomb or any one of the award show they have attended throughout the year. 

In the video the way yoongi and jimin looked and eachother, the way the editors made the simple touch looking absolutely beautiful, anyone watching the videos will think indeed yoongi and jimin are in love with eachother, 

Hoseok was no exception .

The video was over 18 minutes long as every minute pass with sweet moments of yoongi and jimin, hoseok felt his stomach turning upside down, his heart beat getting faster with every passing seconds, hoseok felt his hands shaking as sweat started to creeping behind his neck. With shaking hands hoseok clicked on the comment section. Wanting to know what's the army's thought about all of this. 

'They are made for eachother ' 

'Yoonmin forever'

'Jimin fell first but yoongi fell harder' 

The comment section was filled with this kind of comments and this things Weren't helping Hoseok's anxiety at all. Hoseok felt his eyes watering at the thought of yoongi being in love with someone else. Hoseok... Well he has been in love with yoongi as long as he remember.