CD Novels, Pillow Notebooks

Story summery : Yoongi is in love with hoseok the problem is they never interact with eachother.

Story tags : stranger to lovers, light angst, fluff, getting together.

~~~~~

Yoongi's eyes were close, his lyrics books infront of him, his hands holding his favourite black pen, the afternoon sun was illuminating his face and he had a soft smile on his lips. Yoongi can still hear hoseok's loud laugh at the basketball court infront of his dorm window.

Yoongi opened his eyes, his eyes immediately land on hoseok's brown locks, hoseok was glowing under the afternoon sun, his forehead was glittering with sweat, his eyes sparkling, lips stretch into his heart shape laugh. Hoseok was laughing at something one of his friends did. Yoongi knows them. Yoongi knows everything about jung hoseok.

Yoongi loves watching hoseok, he loves hearing hoseok's laugh, he loves seeing hoseok in his format during practice and his games. Yoongi loves hoseok's eyes, his smile, his little cute dimples he gets whenever he smiled with his lips pressed together. Yoongi loves everything about jung hoseok.

Yoongi loves Jung Hoseok.

The very first time yoongi saw hoseok was when yoongi was on his second year of university. Hoseok was a new comer, even tho he was new at the University he capture everyone's heart and attention as soon as he introduce himself, hoseok introduced himself to everyone’s except yoongi.

At first yoongi was glad he didn’t, yoongi didn’t liked bright people no actually he doesn’t like any human being which is why even in his 23 years of living life yoongi is still single and friendless. Yoongi however didn’t mind it till last year, he didn’t mind it till hoseok came to the picture.

For first two weeks yoongi didn’t thought about hoseok, sure he saw the other man on the University campus, talking and laughing with his new friends but yoongi paid him no mind. Yoongi didn’t paid Hoseok no mind until one faithful day hoseok joined the University basketball team and started practicing at the court infront of yoongi's dorm room.

Yoongi lives alone in his dorm room, he doesn’t have any roommates and in a way yoongi is glad he doesn’t. He likes his personal space but sometimes he used to get lonely, that time yoongi would sit infront of his window with his lyrics book. Yoongi would stare at the trees, at the sky and would write poem, lyrics or would create a new beat. Yoongi loves his window, he loves watching the nature.

Yoongi loves hoseok too.

The first time yoongi saw hoseok practicing was exactly nine months twenty two day's twelve hours ago.

Yoongi was like usual sitting on his window with his lyrics books, he was trying to write some new lyrics for his project. Yoongi was trying to come up with anything that would be simple yet beautiful. Yoongi was so busy in his work he didn’t notice hoseok and his team entering the court, he didn’t notice when they start practicing only when hoseok's loud laugh ring in yoongi's ear that he looked infront of him.

Yoongi's breath hitched as he saw how breathtakingly beautiful hoseok was looking, he was laughing with his whole body, his hands were on his stomach and he was rolling on the ground. Yoongi couldn’t help but look at hoseok with a eyes full of admiration.

Yoongi for the first time in his life felt his heart beating fast for someone.

Yoongi had always thought he was incapable of love, he wasn’t made to love someone. Yoongi was weird. He was weird, he knew that, his parents knew that. They never failed to tell yoongi just how weird he was for never interacting with someone. How weird he was for never having any friends. How weird he was for being attracted to man's.