Lost

Story summery : Hoseok just wants to know why one Min Yoongi hates him so much.

Story tags : hate to love, misunderstanding, hurt no comfort, lonely hoseok, happy ending.

~~~~~

Hoseok doesn’t understand why one Min Yoongi hates him so much. Hoseok doesn’t know what did he do to yoongi for spiting poison in his direction everytime the latte look or politely smile at him. Hoseok wishes to know why yoongi always behave with him like this, he wishes to know so that he can fix it, so he can fix it and have a nice relationship with yoongi and his loyal friends. Hoseok craved for some good friends, some good company. Even if yoongi and his friends doesn’t want to be friends with hoseok, he is fine by that really. Hoseok just want yoongi to stop looking at him like hoseok's entire existence disgust yoongi.

Hoseok just wants a normal co-worker relationship with his co-worker. Hoseok has been working for Kim textile for over a year now. Yoongi wasn’t like this at first,, for the first two months of hoseok working for Kim textile were like heaven, yoongi was so so nice to him even his friends were nice to hoseok. Everyone were so welcoming hoseok was so so happy to finally have a comfortable and friendly work environment.

That is until one day when yoongi suddenly start ignoring hoseok, hoseok one day came into the office with a bright smile, greeted his co-workers who returned his greetings. He then went to greet yoongi and his other friends slash his other co-workers jimin, taehyung and jungkook,, but as soon as they saw hoseok all of their faces turned sour and when hoseok greeted them, they didn’t even bother to greet him back, they went back to their own conversation, ignoring hoseok as if he were never there.

Hoseok was beyond hurt by their behaviour, hoseok throughout the day tried to approach them again, he even tried to approach yoongi alone but he also ignored hoseok. For next few day's hoseok tried again and again but they all gave him the same treatment after trying for over one month hoseok finally gave up, he accepted his fate that for some unknown reason yoongi and his friends hates hoseok.

Hoseok was grateful that despite yoongi hating him he didn’t lose the job considering the company belonged to yoongi's 'best friends' Kim Namjoon and his husband kim seokjin. Hoseok knew they weren’t fond of him either and they have always maintain a very strict professionalism with hoseok. Yoongi was friendly with everyone - everyone except hoseok, hoseok wont admit but he was very deeply hurt by that. Hoseok tried to bond with his other co-workers. They were fun but they didn’t matched hoseok's vibe,, they were awkward to be around so hoseok also stopped trying that after a week.

Hoseok was all alone in his workplace. He had no one to chat with, no one invited hoseok to hang out, no one ask him to get coffee with him, no one gossip with him and hoseok hates this. He hates being alone, it makes him think about things he doesn’t want to.

Hoseok has consider about quitting a lot of time but he had bills to paid and Kim textile paid more than Hoseok could have asked for so he sucked the loneliness in his heart and continue to work there. Hoseok still greets everyone everyday when he goes to work,, he tries to make conversation in hope that one day everything will go back to normal and he wont be so miserable anymore.

Hoseok hates himself for that.

And right now as he stand middle of a unknown forest all alone with just his shoulder bag with a sulking yoongi, who has refused to even look at hoseok,, hoseok decided he hates his life, he hates this stupid trip he was forced to come as it's the 'policy' of the company to go on a trip every year with all the employees. Everyone has to go, it’s mandatory, the only way you can skip it if you are pregnant, someone died in your family, several sick and lastly if you are dead.