Together forever

Story summery : Jung hoseok breaks up with his long term boyfriend Min yoongi.

Story tags : post-break up, heavy angst, getting back together, surgery, illness, happy ending.

Together forever part 1/2

~~~~~

"Let's break up"

as soon as the words left hoseok mouth, yoongi felt his world crumbling down. Hoseok- hoseok wants to break up with him, yoongi's hoseok doesn’t want to stay with him any longer.

"w-what?" yoongi asked, his heart painfully clutching, his stomach twisting weirdly, he felt sick. Hoseok however looked unbother

"i said let's break up hyung " hoseok says, his voice stern, eye's on yoongi's forehead not being able to meet yoongi's beautiful cat like eyes.

"why seok? i- love you. Why do you want to break up? we- this was supposed to be a date wasn’t it? a celebration for your new job?" yoongi says, he is desperate. He and hoseok has been planning this date for almost a week now. Hoseok got a new job at a entertainment company as a intern a choreographer intern and once he graduate from University he will be a full time choreographer at the same company yoongi is working as a producer.

Hoseok doesn’t answer yoongi's question  he take a shaky breath, hoseok felt his head aching panfully, he closed his eyes to steady his breath.

"i don’t want to us to be together any longer, we- we are not meant to be together " hoseok says already proceeded to gather his belongings from the coffee table they were sitting.

"what do you mean by that? we belong together, you and me we belong together hoseok. We- we have been with eachother since we were - were 17. we did everything together, we were with eachother throughout thick and thin and now out of nowhere you are Saying we don’t belong together? " yoongi says, his eyes filling with tears as the pain in his heart increased.

"i am so-sorry " hoseok says already on his feet, ready to leave any moment.

"you can't leave without giving me answer hoseok. please tell me what's wrong. is it me? did hyung did something to upset you? please tell hyung. hyung will - hyung will do anything to fix everything. please seok don’t leave me " the tears in yoongi's eyes were overflows by now, his vision got blurry as he stare at hoseok, hoseok who didn’t dare to look at yoongi.

"y-you did nothing wrong hyung. you were- are the best thing that ever happened to me. it’s me not you " hoseok say's his hand trembling as he clutched his backpack tightly

"why are you breaking up with me? we- we promised eachother to always stay together seok." yoongi reasoned anything to make hoseok rethinking his decision.

"i am not obligated to answer your question. i am sorry " hoseok say's and before yoongi could do anything else hoseok was already out of the café, leaving yoongi stand there all alone with a broken heart.

"seok-ah don’t leave me. Hyung will die without you" yoongi yelled, storming out of the café, but there was no hint of hoseok anywhere. "s-seok"

.

Hoseok enter his dorm room as fast as he could, he locked the door behind him and fall on the ground on his knees, the tears he has been holding till now finally escape from his eyes. Hoseok breath caught into his throat as a sob came out of him along with uncontrollable tears. Hoseok felt his head throbbing with pain, he fisted his hair and pulled them tightly, the pain in his both heart and head was getting the best out of him.