Kiss

Story summery : on his first day of University hoseok was told to kiss Min Yoongi, who has been rejecting everyone ever since he joined the University.

Story tag : fluff, crack, bullying, no angst.

~~~~~

Hoseok was excited, he was so so excited for his first day at the University,, finally after waiting for so long hoseok can fulfill his dream. He is finally going to study at his favourite University. Hoseok woke up early, he wore one of his favourite hoodie with some baggy pants, he took extra time setting his hair and wore his favourite pair of sneakers. Hoseok was bouncing on his feet as he got ready for the day.

Hoseok looked at his wrist watch '8:15AM'. Hoseok is schedule to move to his dorm room sometimes this week, for now he has been staying with his parents. The ride to his University is hour long and hoseok needs to be at the University by 10. So Hoseok looked at his reflection one more time Before leaving the house for the bus stand.

During the bus ride hoseok looked outside with wonder in his eyes, the smile on his lips were getting wider every minutes. His eyes were sparkling with happiness and hope, the hope for a beautiful and bright future ahead of him.

Hoseok enter his University gate, he looked around watching lots of students already present for their own classes,, hoseok looked in awe, he walked further into the University and enter the main hall,, hoseok didn’t understand where should he go for his first lecture so he looked around to ask for someone help. Hoseok watched some boys talking and laughing together and thought they looked nice enough to help him.

Hoseok walked to them and bowed politely "hey,, can you please tell me where is class B13 located?" hoseok ask, the Guys eyed hoseok up and down. They were three in total, all looked a little older than hoseok.

"are you new here?" one of the boy ask, he had pinch black hair, hoseok nodded his head, his sunshine smile on display.

"yes,, It's my first day here " hoseok replied and the guy's all shared a look,, one of them walked beside hoseok and put their hand on hoseok's shoulder,, hoseok felt uncomfortable around the man as he laughed nervously and tried to get away from the boy.

"what's your name?" a boy with blonde hair asked,

"hoseok jung hoseok" hoseok say's, he got a feeling that he made a mistake by asking this guy for direction.

"jung hoseok do you see the guy over there?" the guy who had his hand on hoseok's shoulder ask by pointing his finger towards another boy,, a boy who was wearing black from head to toe,, he was smaller on side and was standing a little far from where hoseok was. The guy had mint hair and was talking with a handsome guy, taller than mint hair boy. Hoseok nodded his head in answer, his smile was already disappeared from his face.

"that guy over there with Mint hair is Min Yoongi,, he is a second year music major and is very egoistic,, he has rejected every single girl and boys who has proposed to him over the last two years " the blond said and hoseok looked at the mint hair boy– Min Yoongi again,, hoseok's gay heart will admit the man was incredibly handsome.

"you must be wondering why we are telling you this right? " the Black hair boy say's and hoseok nodded his head, his eye still fix on Min Yoongi.

"well we got a task for you " the guy who had his hand on hoseok's shoulder say's, hoseok looked at the boy with a confused frown.

"i am not really interested in doing any task right now,, i have a lecture soon so if you could kindly tell me where B13 is located?" hoseok say's, his nervousness was fully evident in his face,, hoseok knew he is going to be get bullied by his senior. Hoseok doesn’t want to get bullied on his first day.