Be mine

Story summery : Hoseok is finally ready to confessed to his long term crush.

Story tags : friends to lovers, angst, misunderstanding, hurt/comfort.

~~~~~

Hoseok looked at yoongi's laughing figure with eyes full of love and adoration. The other man was laughing at something taehyung and jungkook has said,, hoseok was sitting with jimin on his side, they all were slightly drunk but not drunk enough to create chaos than again none of them need to be drunk to cause chaos. Hoseok was the only one who is not drunk right now, mostly because he has class the next morning and he has no intention to attend them with a hangover.

Hoseok has a big fat ass crush on his friend Yoongi, hoseok is not sure just when his crush has started but he knows that he had always found the oldest to be extremely charming and beautiful.

Hoseok heart swallow at the sight of yoongi's gummy smile, yoongi's beautiful gummy smile,, the first time yoongi smiled at hoseok with gum full, hoseok heart almost cumbrust Because of how adorable yoongi has looked that time.

Yoongi sensing hoseok's gaze on him for quite some time, looked at his direction and hoseok immediately blushed and looked down, when hoseok lifted his head a few minutes later yoongi smiled brightly at him, the latte cheeks and nose were red even tho he didn’t drank that much yet. Hoseok smiled back at yoongi and soon yoongi was back to his conversation with taehyung and jungkook.

Hoseok thinks no hoseok knows what he feels for the 3rd year music major min yoongi is much bigger than a simple crush. Hoseok knows he is in madly, crazily in love with yoongi.

Hoseok has a feeling that maybe - maybe yoongi also feels something for him especially because of how the latte treat hoseok differently than others. Yoongi always smile at hoseok, always ready to spend some time with him, response to hoseok's texts as soon as he can. He also let's hoseok talk as much as he want. Yoongi seems to never get bored of hoseok,, yoongi also allow hoseok to physically touch him, hug him, cling to him. Whenever their other friends tries to get close to yoongi, yoongi hiss at them like a cute kitten and hoseok fall in love a little more.

Considering all this symbol, hoseok think maybe yoongi also likes him,, the chances of yoongi liking him makes hoseok's heart beat fast, his heart gets filled with a little hope. Hoseok wants yoongi to be his boyfriend, he wants them to do all the gross chessy things boyfriends do. Hoseok wants to spoil yoongi with love. Hoseok wants to do lots of things with yoongi but he can't not yet.

Hoseok was brought back from his thought at the loud cheer of the maknae,, hoseok looked at them and smile, hoseok didn’t realize when everyone came and sat beside him and jimin. Yoongi was sitting across him with taehyung on his left and seokjin on right. hoseok was sitting beside jimin, namjoon and jungkook.

"Let's play something " jungkook say's, his voice clearly drunk. At this point only hoseok seems to be the only sober one.

"what should we play?" jimin asked, he didn’t sound that drunk, jimin has a high alcohol tolerance.

"truth and dare " taehyung say's, he scrunch his nose as he took a sip from his beer.

"boringgg" seokjin say's from his seat,his face and ear were already red,, taehyung glared at seokjin.

"do you have any better idea then?" taehyung ask, his voice saying he is clearly offended. Namjoon and yoongi ended up laughing together, yoongi gets louder after drinking, it's cute hoseok thinks.

"touche kid, touche " seokjin say's not wanting to upset taehyung more, taehyung gets pissy after drinking.

"who start then?" namjoon ask, he looked sober enough considering he Only had two glasses.