We are married

Story summery : Jung hoseok elope from his own wedding only to get married to a stranger he meet on the train.

Story tags : strangers to lovers, domestic fluff, angst, happy ending.

We are married part 1/2.

~~~~~

Hoseok looked behind him, his feet running as fast as they could, he was so close, so so close. The bodyguards behind him was yelling at him to stop, hoseok breath was already heavy, his heart running a marathon along with his feet. He has been running for good over fifteen minutes now. He didn’t think his bodyguards will find him before he broad the train. Turned out he was wrong, they found him just when he was fifteens minutes away from the Gwangju station. They had stopped hoseok's texi, threatened the driver. Hoseok barely managed to run away from them.

Hoseok's train was already on the platform getting ready to leave . He needed to hurry, he can't get caught. Not today. Hoseok held his bag close to his heart, it was really uncomfortable for him to run in a suit, not just any suit but in a designer wedding suit.

Hoseok was so close to boared on the train, the door of the train was already closing, just few more step just few more. Hoseok was two step away from stepping inside the train when the door started to close

"NO, NO, FUCK! " Hoseok yelled desperately, he looked behind one more time to see his bodyguards still running behind him, they were really close to held him but before they could hoseok saw someone extending their arms for him to held. Hoseok wasted no time in grabbing the hand and the person behind the door pulled him inside with their all strength. Hoseok got inside the train just as the door closed behind him, leaving his bodyguards yelling at him from behind.

Hoseok chest fall up and down as he tried to catch his breath, he looked outside the door and saw the train leaving the platform and his bodyguards behind him. Hoseok sighed in relief and only then he realize he was still holding the kind soul hand, who helped him escape his bodyguards.

Hoseok looked up and saw a man few inches smaller than him was looking at him with wide eyes, hoseok looked at the man, and immediately noticed his cat like sharp eyes, his button nose and pouty lips. The man was simply breathtaking, hoseok felt his heart squeezing. Hoseok also notice the man was also wearing suit, slightly similar to hoseok's but not as expensive as hoseok's ones.

Once hoseok was done taking the man feature, he left the man hand and smiled awkwardly.

"ah thank you very much for pulling me inside the train " hoseok say's as he bowed in respect, the man looked at hoseok with a small smile

"it’s alright-" the man said as he eyed hoseok up and down, clearly taking hoseok's appearance. Hoseok waited for the man to continue to talk " judging by your clothes and face i don’t think you robbed anything- " the man said and hoseok's eyes widen, he was about to open his mouth to reply, but the man gesture him to keep quite so hoseok obeyed "-so why was those man was running behind him " the man asked and hoseok sighed and looked down.

"who were they?" the man asked and hoseok looked at the man. By judging the man's accent and his question hoseok knew he wasn’t from here. otherwise he wouldn’t ask hoseok this question considering who he was- well more likely who his father was.

"can we sit somewhere and talk please? my legs are hurting, i - ah have been running for last fifteen to twenty minutes " hoseok say's, his ear turning red from embarrassment, hoseok felt really small under the man's sharp gaze and his legs were also killing him.

"yeah sure, are you going to seoul?" the man asked and hoseok nodded his head along with a small "yeah"

"you can sit beside him, my seat is over there-" the man said as he pointed at the last seat of middle row of the train and hoseok looked at the man's finger direction " - you have ticket right?"