Chapter 13

I've FINALLY decided on a picture for Hayden! It's on the side.

Sorry the update took so long, the last half of this chapter got deleted when I published it, so I had to cut and paste what I had then remember and re-type the other stuff..:l

************************************

🏀Trey Parker

I pulled my head away and glanced down at Hayden. Sure enough, she was sound asleep. I shook my head with a smile on my face as I relived the last half hour in my head.

Hayden had sprinted in here and practically jump on top of me, just about scaring the shit out of me. I was asleep, after all.

She had a death grip on one of my arms and her other hand was gripping my shoulder. In all honesty, I don't even think she noticed I was shirtless, that's how scared she was.

Hayden was afraid of thunderstorms.

I couldn't help but think it was adorable; she was actually cute when she was scared. It made her so vulnerable.

I was also basking in the fact that I was able to comfort and relax her, and I was pretty proud of the fact that she came to me.

So here I was, staring at this girl, who was afraid of thunderstorms, and asleep in my arms. Smiling, I gently pulled her closer and nestled my face on top of her head. The warmth radiating off her made it easier for me to fall asleep.

***************************

🍦Hayden Marvel

I scrunched my nose up, not wanting to open my eyes. For the first time in ages, I had slept soundly through the night. The thunder didn't wake me up, and my fear had worn off to let me sleep. Being with Trey had really calmed me down. My eyes flew open as I recalled last night. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Trey's tone, bare, and tanned chest.

Yes, I was facing Trey Parker's chest. And it's quite nice looking, if I do say so myself.

My heart began to pound faster as I started to panic. I had just slept with a guy, in a bed. Oh no, what's happening to me?! I'm becoming a slut!

I attempted to slip away slyly, which was difficult since Trey had an arm tight around my waist, with his fingers curling onto my stomach. I grabbed each of his fingers and gently pried him off me. Easily and cautiously, I sat up. I was about to step off the bed when a warm hand encircles my arm above my elbow and pulled me back.

Instantly, I was met by Trey's smirk as he pulled me to him into an all too familiar position. I gulped when I felt my hand on his bare, stone hard stomach.

"Morning, sunshine," He said through squinted eyes. His voice was low and husky, giving me a flashback of last night.

"Hi, uh, morning," I awkwardly said. His gorgeous green eyes were fully open now and holding me in place. I so badly wanted to squirm away, since half of me was on top of him, but I seemed to be paralyzed under his gaze. The only thing on my mind was his eyes. They were so green and clear and I was able to see now that there were a few specs of gold in them.

They looked slightly familiar, and I furrowed my eyebrows in attempt to remember what was causing this strange sense of déjà vu. Before I had time to think about it, Trey spoke up again.

"Where did you think you're going?" He asked.

"I, uh, bathroom?" If only my brain was working, then maybe my response wouldn't have sounded so stupid as I stuttered noticeably.

He chuckled, "Right." I laid there awkwardly, since his arm was still around me. "So, you're afraid of thunderstorms, aye?"

Almost instantly, my face felt hot. I hated being afraid of thunderstorms; it makes me feel stupid. I think I inherited this fear from my grandma. Grandma Lucy was even more afraid of thunderstorms than I am, and we used to hide under the covers together during thunderstorms.