Roommates hair dye (fluff)

Heyyy I'm back and I'm writing againz, yes I haven't left the fandom, call me cringe or whatever but I can't really let go of something I like[:^]

Oh yes, happy late pride, so sorry for not updating on June 1, I was busy.

Please enjoy this and disclaimer.
.
This is not shipping the irl People
.
This is just for fun and sorry if it's cringe
.
All of this is just something I wrote for funz and if there is stuff you don't like just click off please.
.
This is an au (part of the story)

Alright that's all, please enjoy the story.

----------

Technoblade and Dream were roommates at the time, living together was pretty nice... At first.

"Techno. Would you stop for the love of XD, would you stop eating all of my damn food?"

Dream asked, glaring at Technoblade. All the damn food he cooked was just gone.

"I don't know what you are talking about, I eat my own food."

Technoblade replied, his tone was totally not guilty at all. Lies he actually did eat the food and it was hella delicious.

"Oh you with your stupid lies, I know for the fact you ate my food, I can tell by that face."

Dream yelled, of course he was pissed off, I mean who would be happy to have their food eaten!?

Technoblade just looked to the side before finally admit...

"It was your cat."

He had spoken, with a smile. That was another lie but Dream didn't have to know.

Dream was a bit taken a back but he quickly just grumbled something about Technoblade being an asshole.

"Oh please, if I have the chance to move out, I would."

Technoblade rolled his eyes at Dream, he heard him grumble, he wasn't really quiet.

"Well good, at least I wouldn't have to smell that shitty hair dye you buy every month! Go to a salon!"

Dream complaint, and he had every right to do so cuz that hair dye stinks-

"First of all, I ain't paying for that, I'm broke. Second, the smell isn't that bad."

Technoblade mumbled, crossing his arms, he had gotten used to the smell of hair dye.

"...Techno, it smells like my nostrils would die if I went inside the bathroom after you freshly dyed your damn hair."

Dream took out his wallet and grabbed a few bucks.

"Here, please for the love of XD, take the damn money and go to a salon when you dye your hair or something."

Dream put the cash in Technoblade's hands because he couldn't stand the smell again.

"Don't be a pussy, come on. My hair isn't that bad."

Technoblade just kept the money cuz free money.
($$$)

(What's in your pocket is what's in your heart<3)

"... Technoblade, use that or else I'm actually going to kick your ass."

Dream threatened which kinda was an exaggeration, he didn't wanna go to jail in the future.
(Oh wait-)

"Okay okay, calm down-"

Technoblade laughed lightly as he just gave up and agrees on what Dream wanted because he ain't getting his ass kicked even if it's a bluff.

[End]
.
.
-----
Hey fireballs, sorry it's been so long and sorry the story is so short and all.

I am writing this at night and my ideas in my head haven't really been interesting.

I've been interested in art again, don't worry, I'll try to post stories, I'll try my best, please have a nice day/noon/night.
.
.
.
(Word count: 582)
.
.

/:) :} :]\