Chapter 3

* authors note, I'd like to pretend chapter 2 does not exist! I do not like how it came out whatsoever!

I was running from Grian, who was chasing me for taking his stuff. Since we weren't in uniform no one knew we were semi bad-?

While I was running, I had pretty much lost Grian because he saw a cat and stopped chasing me.

I was running and tripped over my shoelaces, I face planted into the mulch of the playground we were running around.

Some stuff fell out of my pocket while I sat up, while I went to grab my stuff and put it back in my pockets.

Someone reached down "Need help?" Ew...it was EthosLab.

Trying to hide my annoyance because why is he only nice to me when he doesn't know it's me!?

I got up on my own, not taking his hand. "nah I'm fine" I shoved my stuff back into my pocket.

"Uh huh..you say that while you're bleeding" he pointed down at my knees.

(IF YK THE REF, YOUR A REAL ONE❤️)

I looked down at my knees "oh- well I'm still fine, I barely noticed it" after saying that it started to sting but y'know.

"well I feel required to help you-"

Was this nerd really pittying me!?

"I don't need your pity" I crossed my arms over my chest.

Suddenly Grian came running towards me with a cat, and several scratches...all over his face..

"Joel I got a cat!" Grian held the cat up.

"Wow..uh you two both really aren't careful at all" Etho said.

I smacked Grian on the back of the head, and he put the cat down on the ground. "We are very careful, I don't know what you're talking about!"

Etho reached into his dumb little safety bag and pulled out bandaids and a spray bottle for things like cleaning cuts and scratches

"Nuh uh, get the stuff away from m- us!" I hissed.

"Joel, I'm afraid to say this to you but I'm going back after that cat" Grian said before running off.

"I- GRIAN!?"  I went to run after Grian but Etho grabbed my hood and pulled me back.

"You suck" I turned to Etho and frowned.

Etho sprayed the disinfectant on my knees "Yeah and you're the one bleeding all over your socks"

"ow-!?" I smacked Etho on the back of the head.

"I'm trying to help you-!" Etho put the bandaid on one knee.

"I don't want your dumb hero helpyness-!" Okay maybe the bandaids were helped but I don't want Etho's help!

Etho stood up straight "Alright whatever you say" he shrugged. Putting his disinfectant away.

I tried to stand up from the bench, but my knees hurt so I just stayed sitting.

And Etho stayed standing in front of me.