Chapter 8

When I opened the door, Etho looked like he was running

"You good? You look like you're about to drop dead at any second-" I said, skeptical of why this man looks exhausted.

"I was running from some psycho in the lobby, he looked like the guy who was here the last time I was" Etho said.

"Damnit Jimmy!" I groaned, grabbing Etho's wrist and yanking him inside.

I shut the door and locked it so Jimmy wouldn't just walk in like he ALWAYS DOES!!

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Etho, as he laid down on my bed.

"Sure" Etho said, spread out in the middle of MY bed..

I shrugged and just sat on top of Etho, I grabbed my remote and turned the TV on.

"Joelll, why are you sitting on meee" Etho said dramatically.

"Mmm, because you're sprawled out on MY bed" I put on some crappy movie.

"But it's uncomfortableee" Etho said hitting my back.

"then move, and I'll sit next to you, not on top of you" I said slowly, so this manchild would understand.

"finneee" Etho rolled over, and I sat down next to himn

I wasn't gonna lay down next to him because then it would be weird..

"see, was it that hard?" I said, staring at Etho who was all the way comfortable in MY BED.

MY BED.😞

"Yeah" Etho said, rolling over to face me.

I put my hand on his face and moved his head around.

"I'm not a bobble head?" Etho said, letting me move his head around.

"Mmm..yes you are"

"Nuh uh"

"Yuh huh"

"What movie is this?" Etho pointed at the TV.

I let go of his head "some crappy movie, I haven't watched it I just heard it was bad"

* I VERY MUCH APOLOGIZE FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER, ALONG WITH THIS ONE BEING FREAKISHLY SHORT.

BUT WOULD ANY OF YOU BE INTERESTED IN A DIFFERENT FIC WITH ANOTHER SHIP?

I WILL CONTINUE MAINTAINING THIS ONE, BUT MAYBE A SECOND ONE JUST TO MIX IT UP FOR ME!

RESPOND TO THIS TEXT :

Poll votes

WHEN YOU RESPOND TO IT, VOTE FOR :

DESERT DUO

RANCHERS

TREEBARK

or.. a mystery angst fic..? :)