Chapter 7

Once I got to Docs hourglass, I could see Grian flying in the distance. Which was quite nice timing if you ask me.

Once Grian landed down near me, he handed me some stupid protection gear?

"I don't need the G" I said, trying to hand it back to him.

"I know you wanna keep up your bad boy, tough guy act, but I'd rather you be safe" Grian insisted.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, and put the stupid thing on.

We put face masks on (like plain black ones) to stay quiet.

We snuck in from different sides, the plan was to put one of doc's creepers in his hourglass.

While I opened my pouch that was attached to my belt, I felt someone grab my ankle.

I frantically swung my leg forward which caused me to fall down, then whoever grabbed my leg started rolling down the hill of sand..and then I started rolling down the hill of sand..

I tried to get up again, but God I hate sand. I HATE SAND SO MUCH!

I started kicking whoever grabbed my leg, from the gear they had on, it was either HotGuy, or dumb dumb stupid head.

"Stop kicking me before I shoot you-!"  Mr. Slab whisper-yelled.

"Oh it's you" I said, not stopping the kicking, what was this bozo gonna do?

Stupid loser hero man grabbed my leg again and pulled me down, which was quite annoying because getting up in a pile of sand sucks.

"This is why no one likes you" I said, trying to kick Slab's head

(ALSO IVE DECIDED TO JUST GO WITH CALLING HIM SLAB, OR SOMETHING STUPID HECAUSE IM LAZY! AND YKNOW I MADE JOELS HIS YOUTUBER NAME SO WHY NOT!)

"Quit it idiot! I'm not trying to fight you" slab complained, still holding onto my leg.

"Then what do you want? Isn't that all you stupid heroes do anyways?" I said, trying to tug my leg away.

"But you used to be a hero, you can still be a hero, it's not too late to come back!" Slab said.

I couldn't see him because it was dark outside.

Before I could respond, Grian started calling out for me.

"Sorry man, but my answer is no. I've moved on, and you need to as well." I kicked my leg away and ran to Grian.

I used the creeper spawn egg, and Grian flew us out of the hourglass before it would do anything.

"Sorry G, I know you wanted to hang out tonight but I think I wanna be alone for a little while" I said, while grian dropped me off at the rooftop of the building.

"It's fine, later hater!" Grian said as he flew off in another direction.

I sighed, and climbed down from the roof top, and in through my window.

(Once again, wattpad logic, suck it up!)

I got changed, into basic shorts, a T-shirt, and my favorite hoodie of all time!

I turned my lights off and laid down, I didn't know why I felt so bad turning that stupid hero down again.

Never once have I felt bad doing that.

Plus, I like Etho now. Not him.

This is stupid. Almost as stupid as the hero.

I was too busy in my own head to notice that Etho was trying to text me.

I only noticed he was texting me when the ringing in my ears went away and heard the notifications.

I picked up my phone to text him,

Etho :
"Joeeellll"
"Joeeeeellllll"
"Answer meeee"

You :
"Sorry, I was too busy being depressed💔😔"

Etho :
"Wait what happened?"
"Are you okay?"

You :
"Yeah I'm fine"

Etho :
"Do you want me to come over?"

You :
"Actually"
"Yea sure"

Etho :
"Alright I'll be there in a few"

You :
"Okayy"

In like 8 minutes Etho was here, sadly I had to get out of bed to open the door but y'know what, it was worth it.