Chapter 10

I followed Gem and Pearl into the aquarium, I feel like a little kid going to the aquarium with his parents.

I wish Etho was busy, I would've gone with him.

Then we could've had a cute aquarium stupid little thingy.

Whatever, I can deal with it. Because I'm not obsessed with Etho!

The groups went to different areas, we went to the stingray petting area, it also had other fish there but cmon guys, the stingrays were obviously the bigger attraction!

While Pearl and Gem were doing their stupid lovey dovey blah blah blah, I just sat by the stingrays.

This is kinda boring, when do we get to move on, where are Gem and Pearl actually?

I got up from the bench I was sitting on, and looked around for Pearl and Gem.

Why do they have to blend into crowds so much!? I tried to text them, but they wouldn't freaking respond!

Whatever, I'll just- go off on my own!

I started walking to the overhead walk thingy with fish and SHARKS! Spooky.

No one was in the tunnel, so I just sat down against the wall in a pretty lit up spot.

It's kinda nice in here.

I was watching tiktok on my phone, when someone ran through the tunnel at like max speed!? Woah bro.

I mean yeah, okay!

Sure maybe I shouldn't be sitting in here when it's a walk through, but no one was coming in here!

They're all doing that dumb activity up front!

When I looked at who ran through the tunnel, OF COURSE IT WAS SCOTT!

I should've brought my headphones >:/

I went back to watching my phone, but then that got boring, so I got up. Maybe I can find another group to go with.

I started walking through the aquarium, but the more I walked the more I realized I shouldn't just join someone else's group, when they're all with their partners.

I texted Grian that I'm just gonna go get food.

Of course no response.

Whatever! It's fine, I'll go get food, and I'll do something.

I got in my car, and turned on the Bluetooth to my phone, to the car. And I put on a song.

I obviously started singing while driving🙄

"IM WORKING LATEEEE, CAUSE IM A SINGERRRRRR!!!!!!" I screamed the lyrics, while still trying to figure out what food place to go to.

I turned the music off, and decided instead of getting take out, I would go to a store!

Great idea Joel, why thank you Joel!

I pulled into a parking spot, and got out of my car, I walked into the store! I am smart.

Once I was inside the store, I grabbed one of the baskets at the entrance.

I began walking around, shopping for food is very boring:(

I got some snacks and then paid, put the food in my car, and drove home.

That's what would have happened, if someone wasn't literally fighting several creepers outside my car.

Someone as in the dumb hero Slab or whatever.

"Do you mind fighting creepers, AWAY from my car?" I shouted, trying to get to my car.

"A little busy here!" He said, doing something that probably hurt the creepers.

Whatever, I don't care, I want to get in my car! And go home!

I tried to get to my car, BUT THIS STUPID HERO MUST THINK IM DUMB!

He grabbed me and yanked me back.

"What the hell!?" I grabbed onto the hero cause if I didn't I would have fallen.

"Cmon-! Why would you try to walk to your car!" he said still holding me even though we were very much safe now.

"Uh, you can let go of me now?" I said, I didn't bother pushing back because of reasons.