Chapter 9

"This movie is boring" Etho groaned and shook my shoulders.

I grabbed the remote "then what else do we watch?"

Etho rolled over on top of me and grabbed the remote, he then tossed it away.

"Eefo-!?" I kicked Etho's legs, but honestly didn't do anything.

Etho hugged me like a bear, quite tightly.

"Noooooooo" I said dramatically, because I'm just..the best actor ever..

Etho started to snore...

What the flip...

I pushed Etho off of me, and just laid in silence, besides Etho's snoring.

I rolled over next to Etho and grabbed his arm, falling asleep myself.

Honk mimimimimimimi...

(AWESOME TIME SKIP TO IN THE MORNINGGGGGG)

When I woke up the blanket was on me, and Etho was gone.

"Eefo?" I stood up and rubbed my eyes.

I glanced over, and grabbed the note on the bedside table, "Hi Joel, I had to go home early because there was an emergency. If you wanna hang out tonight I'm down!"

I stuck my tongue out and crumbled up the note. Today's gonna be boring I can already tell.

I grabbed my phone and laid back down,

Grian:
"JOEL"
"HOEL"
"*KOEL"
"*JOEL"

You:
"what G😒"

Grian:
"Wanna hang out with me and Tim?"
"We wanna go to the place"

You:
"Uh huh, the place?"

Grian:
"YK THE PLACEEE"

You:
"Bro what"

Grian:
"God Joel"
"The aquarium?"
"Me and Tim told you we were going there with a few other friends?"

You:
"Oh yaaaa"
"Sorry didn't see that text"
"I was with Etho😇😍"

Grian:
"Whatever just be at the aquarium at like 11:00"

You:
"Fine:("

I sluggishly got out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom, I put my phone on the counter and...

(SUPER EPIC, SUPER COOL SHOWER TIME RAHH!! IM NOT GONNA WRITE A DETAILED THIS ABOUT SOMEONE SHOWERING, THAT'S WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!)

Once I was out of the shower I got dressed in my usual attire, then I blow dried my hair, blah blah blah the usual.

I checked the time and realized that it was 10:30, I ran out of the bathroom, and quickly put my shoes on.

I didn't even lace them:(

I got in my car and drove to the aquarium like my life depended on it, which was a good thing I did because I arrived at like,

10:56 or something like that.

When I got out of the car, I saw Grian standing next to Pearl and Jimmy (his siblings, my cousins)

Then I saw Jimmy's boyfriend Tango,

Pearl's friend Martyn,

Martyn's boyfriend Ren,

Grian's...something, scar

Pearl's girlfriend Gem

God I feel single, am I even really single tho?

"Damn, I kinda wish I brought Eefo along" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Because you're obsessed with him?" Gem said, sticking her tongue out at me.

"For your information I am NOT obsessed with Eefo, he's obsessed with me."

"Sureeee...whatever you say Joel" Gem giggled.

I AM NOT OBSESSED OKAY!? >:(

Then the WORST person had to show up, Scott.

At least Cleo came with him, that usually makes Scott 10% less annoying, kind of.

(Guys I like smajor, I watch smajor, I am a smajor fan, please for the love of watchers dont come for me)

"Hey Cleo" Martyn waved,

That's Martyn's ex, they were a cute couple, but I think Cleos is focusing on themself right now.

Cleo waved back, and Scott and them went and stood by Martyn and Ren.

"Are we ready to go into the aquarium?" Grian asked,

"Wait, who am I supposed to go with, I didn't know we were all supposed to bring someone!" I spoke up.

"Uhhh, you can go withhhhh....Pearl and gem?" Grian shrugged.

"Fineee" I groaned dramatically.

Update on making another story,

I'd like you guys to pick between these options now, the deadline to vote will be my Monday :

Pearl x gem

Jimmy x tango

Martyn x Cleo (angst)

Martyn x Ren (possibility of angst)

Grian x Scar