Part - 6

🌟 Vote target : 15 votes , jaldi se kardo

Ryan pov

I'm in my office watching someone in my laptop screen outside my office it's seems that she has a habit of talking to herself , I asked her to come inside , she's not even looked at me nor she uttered a single word and I fucking hate this , so I walked towards her and caged her between me and wall , she's so short and the way she put her palms on my chest , holy shit that feeling I can't ignore that her mere touch is enough to make me feel something , she finally decided to looked at me and said in her sweet baby voice

" Itne kareeb na aaye hamare,dur rhe humse "

Now who gonna tell this to this Little creature that I can't stay away from her she's like a magnet which is pulling me towards her , and the thing which is making me insane is that I have been with many girls but she feels different , No one had the courage to demand sorry from me, leave this sorry shit , no one had the courage to look into my eyes and here this Little girl she got some courage , but no problem I will handle her .

Like she promised she give me 25k , and it's impressive I know it's difficult for her to collect that amount of money but I don't give a shit to that , call me asshole but that's how people know me I'm not masiyah or anything I'm corrupt as a person and as a politician , I don't give a fuck about that money it's just I love to see her like this , you know bichari type , she will regret messing with me .

And yeah I got to know that she's my brother friend , I must say close friends .

Varya pov

I'm done with my today's shift , i took a half day as today I have to go to my other shift I mean I have to see around party arrangements , arsh have told me that this is an important event it's his grandfather birthday and many parties will come so I have to be extra responsible and he trust me enough to give me this responsibility so I will try my best to not disappoint him .

At shah residence

Chavi and I reached on the location , ohk have to mentioned that the fuck this house is oh sorry I mean bungalow , it's not like I haven't seen any bungalow I myself lived in one but leave this , I'm so nervous don't know why but I feel so strange here . I shoo my weird feeling and move inside with chavi .

" Hii guys I have been waiting for you both for a long time . " Arsh said excitedly

" Hii arsh ji , here comes chavi said in her so sweet voice which is non less than sound cringe to my poor ear "

" Hello chavi ji , again arsh said in his cringe voice .

"God these lovesick puppies , I said little loud"

They both looked at me with their red cheeks

Aww blushy babies , I teased them and we three headed inside the mension . As soon as we entered in mension I quickly ask arsh about details like kiski party hai , theme kya rkhni hai , food choices and others cause I'm not an event manager so it's different and a bit difficult for me to do this but internet will help me and chavi will be here also so it's not gonna be a problem .

" You can do it varya , I said to myself and engross in work . "

We are not in the mansion basically there is a party hall In terrace so we are on terrace discussing themes .

" Oye ye dekh ye kitna mast lag rha hai apn yhi copy paste karenge . " Chavi said while showing me some photos on Pinterest.

She is a Pinterest freak , kuch bhi kaam ho iska sabse phele Pinterest hi khulta hai , but the theme she's showing me is not bad actually they are good with royal touch , actually we decided to give this party a royal + elite theme .