Part - 23

60 votes to unlock part 24 🔐

Ryan

After sometime she came back from washroom after changing in her night suit damn my mouth opened looking at her

" Wh..at ar..e yo..u we..aring , I asked her gulping my saliva on which she simply blinks her eyes "

" What are you saying say it clearly , she said and i cleared my throat "

" What the hell are you wearing , I said moving towards her who's looked at me confused "

" Kapde , she said innocently and i looked at her dumbfoundely "

" Woh muje bhi dikh rha h prr ye kaise kapde h , I asked her "

" Aree ye hamara night suit h cute h na aapko pata h ye humne sale mein liya tha pure 500 mein , she said showing me her 10 fingers I closed her other 5 five fingers and said "

" Tumhe ismein nind aajayegi , i asked her being unsure "

" Haa kyu nhi aayegi aapko pata h ye couples ke liye bhi aate h aap bole toh hum aapko bhi le aaye fir hum dono twining karenge , she said excitedly "

" No I'm fine like this you wear thiss whatever shit is this , I said making faces and moved towards bed "

" Aree bu.. , she was saying something but I interrupt her "

" Good night ma louloute , I said and wait for her to come on bed but that never happened so I turned and saw her sleeping on sofa "

" Aww my bacha ... What the hell with you Ryan when you become this cringe stop with this and get a hold on yourself , i scold myself and turned around to sleep "

 What the hell with you Ryan when you become this cringe stop with this and get a hold on yourself , i scold myself and turned around to sleep "

Varya night suit

Morning

Varya

I wakeup and looked around my surrounding I was in his room sleeping on sofa finally after days I got a proper sleep I smile looking at him who's looking like a baby while sleeping and yesterday flashback came in my mind how he support me and how he was guilty and sorry for his behaviour he is sweet but varya what you do with him huh in your selfishness you destroyed his big day his marriage suddenly I was feeling guilty what if he likes haya ofc he likes her that's why he agreed for the marriage ughhh varya stop thinking all this atleast not in morning bro I was in my thoughts when someone knock on door I get up and opened the door .

" Zeena aunty aap , I said looking at her but she looked at me from up to down and then smiled at me and said "

" What are you wearing , she said and a chuckle escaped from her mouth "

" Aapko bhi acha laga na aapko bhi chahiye hum waise bhi Ryan ke liye lene jaayenge aap bata de hum aapko bhi le aayenge aur ye couples mein bhi milte h toh agr uncle ko chaiye toh hum aap dono ke liye pair Wale le aayenge , I said smiling at her she don't said anything just smile and then said "