Part -11

20 votes to unlock part 12 , I will give shoutout to the first five voters and Commenters on next part so stay tuned and stay updated ❤️

Shoutout -

@mehar55909
@kizratroyog
@lahunlangkharmynthon
@heyimdino
@Marcella0512
@Nvxsim
@Srey133113
@NishMakesar
@talesofvalentine

Thankyou lovelies for your support ❤️

Varya

I felt someone's presence behind me I turned around and looked at di she's standing there

" Umm hii , she said to me "

" Hello , I replied and was about to go when she said "

" Shadi tk nhi rukogi , she asked me "

" Woh actually attendance issues h you know na college Wale aur unka 75% attendence se obsession , I lied to her and was going when

" Ruk jao please , she said to me this time with so much emotions that I can't control myself I turn around looked at her after controlling my emotions I said "

" It's ohk di there's no need of doing these formalities we both know if I attend or not kisi ko koi farak nahi padega and moreover even you don't want me here so it's ohk I will leave tomorrow before your wedding functions , I said to her and gulp down my tears "

" Look I'm so sorry for morning incident I had no intentions to hurt you or your feelings it's just you know na Aisha's nature she's like this from the starting , she said "

" But you did and yeah I know how's she is , I said and was going when she hold my wrist and said "

" Varu , she said in crying voice my movement stopped I looked at her and a tear fall from my eyes "

" Bhaut sari baatein krni h tujse mere pass jyada time nhi h purso shadi h meri sirf ek baar apni Anaya di ke liye unhe sun le please She said and a tear fall from her
eyes "

" Aa..n.u d..I , I wishper in slow voice almost unhearable but I guess she heard me cause the next second she pulls me In a hug and at that moment we both cried "

" I'm so sorry varu for everything I did please maaf karde , she said "

" Di you never did anything for me never I always tried to contact you i always wished you on your birthday , I always asked about your whereabouts I know we never shared something they called sister bond but you never tried di NEVER I was always there for you even I'm the younger but when I need you the most you betray me I was the one who suffer you don't even know in what situations I have been in but still I tried to stay in contact with you but what you did di you ignored me as always you never cared about me abhi aap thori der phele bol rhe the you know ashia na di did you know like anything about me I feel jealous when I saw how you are with dhruv , Aisha . Let's forgot all this but have you ever came to meet me when I came here No right am I that bad tell me why I have to ask for everything EVERYTHING . I said everything which I was holding in my heart for years "

" Varu I'm sorry please I promise mein sab thik kr dungi apne bich bilkul waisi hi badi bhen banungi jaisi tuje yaad h tune ek baar apne school essay mein likha tha I promise prr maaf karde , she said crying "

" Kya thik karengi aap huh aur abhi kyu thik krna h sab ek dum se aur wo essay wali badi bhen toh ho aap no doubt you are a good sister but for Aisha and dhruv but for me .. let's leave di , I said and a sad smile came on my face "