Part - 7

20 votes to unlock part 8

Note -
Guys do read the introduction of Shah's family before heading forward .

" A long night "

VARYA

The room is darked no light is in the room only the moon light is coming from window which is making that room less scared , the room is soo cold as soon as I stepped in I feel goosebumps rising cause of coldness .

I quickly placed the plate on table and decided to go when I heard door opening sound I turn around and my body froze , he is standing so close to me that I can feel his breath on my face , the way his eyes are scanning me making me weak and not to forget he's shirtless and maybe pant..less as soon as this thaught came in my mind I don't know why I looked down at him , but he's wearing a trouser . Hihihi ( funny imaganery laugh ) kya soch rhi h ladki bilkul tharki hi bnegi kya . I scold myself and shoo my thoughts . I was in my thoughts when I heard throat clearing sound I raise my head up from his naked chest ( yeah I was fucking gawking His naked chest ) what will he think of me - a pervert my inner self mocked me .

His eyes , I again get lost in them the moonlight coming from window is cherry on top he's looking etheral in the moonlight . The intensity in which he's looking at me are making me restless and I instantly cursed the moment I entered in this room , why mahadev it's me always muje hi kyu iss handsome khadoos se milwate ho baar baar aur iss baar toh apne had hi krdi mahadev sidhe bedroom mein bhej Diya thora toh rhaem Khao mahadev .

He was staring at me and same goes with me but this time he's eyes are different I can't read them but something's are not explanable

He suddenly grab my hand harshly and pull me harshly that I directly landed on his hard naked chest , I was looking down when he harshly grab my chin with his one hand and all of suddenly I was feeling so small in front of his big body he's diffinatly a ' big boy ' .

" The hell you are doing here and how the fuck you dare to enter in my room , he shouted on me in his deep scary voice . "

Shiver ran down my spine I was feeling scared and his grip on my hand and jaw is not helping me either .

" I was asking you something fucking answer me " he again roared

And this time drops of water come from my eyes but I tried my best not to cry .

W..o au..n..ty ( hiccups ) n.e b.ol.a t.h.a . ( Hiccups) Y.e . P..la..te.la..ne k..o ( hiccups ) I some how manage to say while stuttering and this hiccups where did they came from .

" Did you forget to talk where is your tounge now huh , fucking say it clearly don't test my patience. "

" Hiccups , hiccups , hiccups , hiccups "

" You fuckin stop with this you are irritating me now , he again roared and grip of his hand on my hand get more strong he bend over me and give a glass of water from the table which is behind me . "

" Drink it "

" I quickly drink water and I instantly feel better atleast this hiccups stop "

" He came infront of me but this time he is wearing a shirt don't know when he leave me and wear this shirt . "

" He grab my hand and push me out from his room and drag me in hall and during his torture my leg got entangle and a sharp pain hit my ankle making my whole body numb but this men is not stopping nor looking at me he's dragging me like I'm some animal or potato stack . The tears which I was controlling till now are starting to flow due to his behaviour and this pain which I recently received I know he hates me but atleast he can behave like a human .