Part -12

25 votes to unlock part 13 , I will give shoutout to the first five voters and Commenters on next part so stay tuned and stay updated ❤️

Shoutout -

@mehar55909
@kizratroyog
@lahunlangkharmynthon
@heyimdino
@Marcella0512
@Nvxsim
@Srey133113
@NishMakesar
@talesofvalentine
@_butterfly_1
@lostTomb
@ArchanaParthasarthy
@Shabiha123
@Shree1918
@Shruti bansal881

Thankyou lovelies for your support ❤️

The Wedding night

The house is alive with energy, as family members and friends move around, each engrossed in their tasks . Decorations are being finalized, with flowers, lights, and traditional embellishments adding to the festive mood. Music plays softly in the background, providing a pleasant ambiance. Amidst the hustle, there's a sense of excitement and anticipation, as everyone knows this is a special night marking the beginning of a new journey for the couple. Despite the busyness, the mood of the family members are off because of some past mistakes your present will have to suffer .

Guest , relatives , media , great politician and many big personalities are there witnessing the great wedding of Rajasthan .

Somewhere in kashyap mansion

" Aisha tum aanya ke sath parlour gyi thi na Aanya kha h tum toh aagyi use kha chor aayi , Naina asked ( varya mom ) "

" Badi mumma no worries unki car hamari car ke piche hi thi aate hi honge woh aap chill rhe , with that she left with her friends "

" Hey bhagwan ye ladki kya hoga iska , Naina sighed and leave from there to greet guests "

Everyone are present there and the rituals of the wedding begins when out of nowhere a waiter come and give a chit to Arjun .

Arjun Kashyap

I was busy in the wedding rituals when a waiter come to me and put a chit in my hand I looked at him strangely but before I could react he run from there I send my guards after him and I read that chit which says " come in hall there's a surprise waiting for you " . I tore that chit and moved towards hall . I am not getting good vibes from it and if it is any kind of prank than only god will save them from me .

In hall

The surrounding was totally different from the lawn . Each family members are present there there face hung low and has lost all its colour.

" What happened here where is aanya , Arjun Kashyap asked being restless somewhere in his heart he knows what's coming . "

" Same thing which happened 50 years ago , Adeel said coming from behind the pillar in his deep dark voice "

Arjun came towards Adeel and grab his coat collar and was about to punch him when Adeel guards came from behind and hold Arjun back in place .

" Kya hoga jab sabko pata chelega ki dulhan toh gayab hai uff bhaut bezati hogi , Adeel said making fun of there condition "

" Leave my daughter I'm telling you or I will kill you if something happened to her , veer shouted on Adeel "

Adeel gracefully ignored him and signal his men to bring his laptop .

" Look your dear daughter or I say DAUGHTERS they are for safe now but the question is till when , Adeel said casually like it's not a big deal and sit on sofa like a king "