Part - 15

25 votes to unlock part 16 , I will give shoutout to the first five voters and Commenters on next part so stay tuned and stay updated ❤️

Shoutout -

@mehar55909
@kizratroyog
@lahunlangkharmynthon
@heyimdino
@Marcella0512
@Nvxsim
@_butterfly_1
@lostTomb
@ArchanaParthasarthy
@Shabiha123
@Srey133113
@Rosaaa_HERE
@disha7722
@sanjeevkumar445
@meenagulia
@Dishasingh756
@wa_ndering_soul
@TimsiSri
@_mansii
@chai_lover_2007
@dreamy_eyes7
@swarnaaaaaaaa
@aru6123abc
@kichu756
@serenawritzz

Thankyou lovelies for your support and guys I know many of you are left but it's just I received so many notification in these days that it's became hard for me to find Id's in them but guys I appreciate all your support and love 😘

Next morning

Varya

I was sitting on my bed eating my nails as I am stressed.....yeah I got this weird habit of chewing nails in nervousness. I want have a talk with  that uncle but don't know from where to start and where to talk I mean I can't call him in my room ' uncle mere room mein aaye ' chi yrr it's sounds so double then what ? think varya think how about to talk in dinning table.... Yeah in front of whole family.... I myself shoo my idea think something big....should I go in his room .. Naah that old lady will kill me this time if I even think of doing this then how ? You stupid brain of mine think something great......Idiot brain , I was mummering with myself when someone knock on door .

" Come in , I said without looking at that person lost in my thoughts "

" Varyaaaaaaaaa , here comes over dramatic aleena shah "

" What , I said being unbothered of her entry my entire focus was still on how to have a conversation with that old uncle "

" Varya girl where are you lost let's go for breakfast come , she said to me pulling me from bed and in this pushing pulling ( 🌚 ) I lost my balance and fall from bed "

" Laugh laugh laugh va..ry..a y..rr.. laugh laugh laugh , she's laughing like a joker idiot "

" Aleena run before I kill you , I said and with that I straight my posture and run behind her "

We both are running in hall no-one was actually present there accept for some staffs and I was to lost in laughing and catching her that I forgot my surrounding and then BOOM , I collide with a wall and was about to fall when that wall holds me ...... Wait wall holds me ? With that I open my eyes only to closed them again after some seconds I again open my eyes and looked at him who's giving me not again look and made me stand on my feet .

" So..rr..y , I said being embrassed and looked down "

" Now I doubt if you are doing it intentionally or you are really very clumsy , he said looking at me "

" I don't do it intentionally and why will I do that intentionally it will be me who will get hurt "

" But you never got hurt I always saved you "

" Yeah you always saved me but trust me I don't do it intentionally acha tell me why will I bump in you intentionally it's not like I like you or I have crush on you and next time you don't have to save me ohk , I said and was about to leave when he grab my wrist and pull me towards him "