Part - 18

45 votes to unlock part 19 , I will give shoutout to the first five voters and Commenters on next part so stay tuned and stay updated ❤️

Shoutout -

@_butterfly_1
@swarnaaaaaaaa
@Srey133113
@mehar55909
@blue_beauty_05
@kizratroyog
@Marcella0512
@Chai_lover_2007
@aru6123abc
@_blacksea000_
@shrutiloves_writing_
@kizratroyog
@nidhikumari996
@fictionbyshree
@Mfmn000
@maanetsangle

Thankyou lovelies for your support ❤️ and guys I know many of you are left but I can't mention everyone ID's so I only took the first five voters and commenters ...... I love you all the same and thanks for your incredible support 💖🙏🏻

Guys do follow me for quick updates and you can also get connected with me through conversation board ✨

Varya

The kiss was rough and he's fucking sucking my lips harshly .

" Ahhh , he winched in pain yeahh I bite him on his lips and I did a great job cause his lips are bleeding "

" What the , he looked at me wiping his lips with his thumb "

" Dubara agr hamari izzazat ke bina hamare kareeb aaye toh ek thappad lagaenge samjhe "

" Limit mein rho apni , he said "

" Aur agr naa rhe toh , I said glaring at him "

" Toh tumhare liye acha nhi hoga , he said coming dangerously closed to me "

" Hum toh daar gye , I said and rolled my eyes at him "

" Yo.. , he was saying something when the Door of the room opened and a staff came "

" Sir mam aap yha kya kr rhe h ye isolated area h mall kaa please leave , staff said and i leave from there not before glaring at him "

Engagement day

Ryan

Today's my engagement day I was meeting and greeting my friends and family but my focus was on her where is she and with who why she isn't here function is already started I was in my thought when my eyes landed on her after seeing her the only word came from my mouth was Mashallah .

She's wearing baby pink colour kurta set looking etheral I was shameless gawking at other women on my engagement day ... Hold on Ryan get a fuckin grip on yourself you are going to marry haya your focus should be on her....I should stay away from her she's making me to do things which I never thought I will do , i scold myself .

After sometime my moment get intrrupted when anchor announced haya's entry I moved towards her she holds my hand and we settled ourself on chairs .

" Kaise lag rhe h hum , she asked "

" Thik , I replied to her looking being lost somewhere else "

" Sirf thik , she asked "

" Hmm , I replied still looking at somewhere or you can say someone "

" Ryan hum yha h hume dekhe hum aapki hone wali biwi h hum aapke liye tyar hue aur aap bol rhe h sirf thik , she said angrily "

" Swarg se utri aapsara lag rhi ho abh chup Karo , I said to her and went from there "

" Ryan kha jaa rhe h sune to...h  , I heard her but ignored her and move in bar counter "

Varya