A Letter?

Updates will be on every Wednesday and Sunday at 8 PM!

If I will get to see a good amount of votes and comments without needing to remind you all, I'll try to give three updates a week!

I hope you guys won't disappoint me! 😊
______________________________________

Samar's pov:

Despite my repeated warnings that being a shadow doesn't lead anywhere.

You have to fight for yourself, for your place.

If you don't fight for yourself, you'll always remain a side character.

The day I go, I will destroy the entire family.

Violence won't solve anything. We need to find a way to resolve this without anyone getting hurt.

Don't, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger.

If you don't fight for yourself, you'll always remain a side character. Fight for yourself, fight!

We will see how much your Dev bhai cares about you. His true color will come out when the right time arrives!

Fight, fight fight. The day I go, I will destroy the entire family.

Boom!!!!

I suddenly woke up from my dream, feeling a jolt. As always, I was covered in sweat.

I took a few deep breaths and ran my hand through my hair.

This dream... I had it every night, where I killed my father, which is the reality.

Yes, you heard that right. I had killed my own father to save my brother's life. Every morning, I woke up like this, drenched in sweat, my heart racing.

The scene kept replaying in my mind every night in my dreams, where I pointed my gun at my father and shot him.

I tried so hard to forget, but I couldn't.

It's been almost two years since that incident, but my mind won't let go of it. I'll never forgive myself for what I did, but I don't regret my decision also because it was to protect my brother and my family.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, taking a few more deep breaths, and then opened them.

My gaze automatically went to the family pictures hanging on my wall. Seeing my mother, Shalini Maa, smiling in the photo calms my mind.

Then, my eyes moved to another picture, featuring my niece and nephew; Samay and Ishanya, my lifelines and reasons to live. Their smiling faces brought an automatic smile to my face.

I got out of bed and made my way to the washroom to get ready for the day. It was 8:30 AM.

On my way, I stopped by the window to check the weather outside.

It was beautiful—cloudy with a gentle breeze. Experiencing such weather in Delhi in the morning is a rare treat, a perfect start to the day.

I've been living in Delhi for the past eight months. Our family opened a new branch of Rajvansh Jewellers here, and I was given the responsibility to manage it.

So, here I am, living alone in Delhi, away from my family, handling all the business here. I tried to handle the business of here from Jaipur, but it was getting difficult and because of that I had to move here in Delhi.