𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

█▓▒­░⡷⠂1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ⠐⢾░▒▓█
❲???, ???, ???, ???❳

Did you know?

    Our minds incorporate sounds and smells around us when we're dreaming. If you're napping while someone's cooking lasagna, you might start dreaming you're dining at an Italian restaurant.

     And if someone's asking, yes, I got that online. Why am I suddenly giving out that random trivia you may ask? Possibly because it is somehow the only thing I can use to describe my situation right now, and I am afraid to open my eyes after taking my daily nap.

     I can possibly say that I am no longer on my study table. Because if I remember correctly, I slept hunched down on my table. But why the heck am I laying down on something hard and somewhat tickling me? Like what? I'm 100% sure that Louis did not move me to... wherever the heck I am!

     This does not ease the fact of whether or not I should open my eyes to check my situation or just go back to sleep and remain blissfully unaware.

     The sounds around me are also questionable. I can hear waves overlapping with one another and birds chirping all around me. Okay, as far as I can remember, the dorm I'm occupying is NOWHERE NEAR a body of water. Why do I hear waves then? Is that also the sounds of the leaves rustling? I don't want to even open my eyes. Did I somehow get kidnapped?- SOMETHING IS SLITHERING UP ON ME INSIDE MY SHIRT!

     I quickly open my eyes and scramble to my feet to get that creepy crawly off my clothes. It quickly comes out, and now I can see the little fella slithering on my body. I look at it with a terrified expression as I find out who my slithering friend is.

     "A FREAKING SNAKE?!" It's slithering toward me. "Oh heck no!" I said, running fast away from the snake. "Nope nope nope! Nopidy nope nope!" I was so focused on getting far away from the centipede that I did not notice my surroundings. It was after I heaved a sigh of relief that I noticed my surroundings. Right now, I'm standing on the porch of a small wooden shed. I marvel at the sight of it and its craftsmanship. "Woah."

     'Wait... WHAT IF THIS IS THE BASE OF THE ONES THAT KIDNAPPED ME?!' A look of horror crossed my face as I thought of that possibility. 'WHAT IF THEY ALREADY TOOK SOME OF MY ORGANS WHILE I WAS ASLEEP?!'

     I quickly take off my hoodie and shirt and check my body for any stitches or something off. "No stitches here and also there. Phew, my organs are still intact and not one of them is MIA." I said as I let out a sigh of relief, putting on my shirt and then hoodie. I wasn't kidnapped, thank god. But that does not answer my question...

     "Where am I?" I muttered to myself as I take in the view of wherever the location I'm in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------