Chapter:10

This is much shorter than the usual chapter.

In the story:

Jungkook was in his room and soon after Tae  covered the piano then went back to his room,he was devastated.

Jungkook tried a lot but couldn't sleep.

He opened a whiskey bottle and wanted to have ice in his drink despite the cold weather so he was going to the kitchen when he saw Tae's room.

Tae's door was open. He could see that he was asleep but the main light was on. He didn't even know why but he entered Tae's room, maybe he won't admit he went there to check Tae was ok or not .

He was about to come back  but noticed Tae was shivering from the cold. His blanket had fallen to the ground.

Jungkook picked it up and placed it over Tae. He could see him sniffling from his crying and tear mark's under his eyes. His nose was red due to cry for a long time.

He was about to leave but the big light was on so he turned it off and when he was about to turn the bed light on, he felt a picture on the bed side table. Jungkook, slowly turning the bed light on and saw a photo of Tae and Baekhyun together.

He took the photo and sat beside Tae

He apologized looking at the picture of Baekhyun and caressed his picture.

Jungkook with a low voice: I know you hate me lot now. I deserve your hate my love. I feel horrible for what I did....

It wasn't the right choice for him to get involved in a heartbroken man like me. I was idiot Baekhyun. I ruined his future...

Believe me I want to behave normal with him but everytime he comes near me ,it reminds me even more of you. Although you two don't look exactly the same, somehow, I get confused. I feel terrible for what I do. I'm too scared I'll get too attached to him....I don't want to give your place to anyone...never ever...

Hot tears escaped from his doe eyes..

Jungkook returned back to his room after getting some ice.

He drank his alcohol and sobbed. He was very drunk at one point...his head was felling heavy...

He suddenly saw Baekhyun next to him. Baekhyun was weeping...

Jungkook panicked and was simultaneously surprised....

Jungkook: Baekhyun!!

Baekhyun took his bottle and placed it on the table after looking at him with his tearful eyes.

Jungkook: Are you really here or am I so drunk that I can see you? Why are you crying Baekhyun?!

Baekhyun sobbed: I'm so sad...Kook...

Jungkook: Why?!

Baekhyun's: It's been a while since I've gone.... Please try to move on. I can't bear to see you like this.