Chapter:13

In the story:

Tae while chuckling: Look whose talking!! You drink for 25 out of 24 hours!!

Jungkook was shocked: You're completely wasted! Wait I have hangover drink for you to take.

Tae laughed loudly in a fake manner.

Tae: Why are you acting so caring towards me when you're not? You've never been caring. We're like strangers. I don't even exist for you! You don't even know if I ate, where I worked, how much I struggled with money. When there was no food at home, I chewed on plain cereal everyday.

Tears rolled down his eyes...

Tae while crying: You didn't just lose a loved one,he's my hyung....my own brother....

Tae harshly wiped his eyes: You've only known him for a couple of years ; I've known him my whole life.I had no one except him....Just because I don't live as a drunkard like you doesn't mean I'm not upset.....I can't even explain how much hurt I am... God knows how much I miss the person I loved the most. I only married you for the sake of my brother. Living with you is like hell.

Tae was stumbling when Jungkook tried to hold him but he got pushed away.

Tae in rage: Don't touch me...

He sadly chuckled...

Tae:That's what you told me once....right? We're just married by name ; you've proved it over and over again. I never expected your love and affection but at least treat with me respect. I'm a human. We could've been friends despite our age difference, we could've comforted each other, we could've shared each other pain but treated me like an animal..sorry people at least adore them...

Jungkook: I-

Tae: Don't worry, you won't have to deal with me much longer. I'll divorce you soon.

Jungkook: What?!

Tae: Yeah, I'll divorce you soon.I just need some things to settle then I will divorce you. You can live in this house alone. I know you feel suffocated around me.You don't have to introduce me to others as your husband with pain....

Tae was about to go to his room but due to consume a lot of alcohol he was about to fall down. Jungkook immediately held him but Tae pushed him harshly.

Jungkook: You will get hurt..Let me help you...

Tae: How will you help me when you are the one who is giving me pain...

Tae held the wall and went to his bedroom.

Jungkook placed all the food in the refrigerator and went back to his room...

Jungkook looked at Baekhyun's picture, tears in his eyes: I am sorry Baekhyun....I am failed..I made grave mistakes....I hurt him a lot...I couldn't fulfill my promise....please forgive me...

He knew he should've never married Tae just to ruin his life like this.

Maybe they thought he didn't notice anything about Tae but still he did....

The flower plants in his house are almost alive again; he was used to Tae's sweet humming in the morning while watering the plants. His house would've been a disaster without him. He changed so much in his life and Tae never got credit. For Tae's happiness however, he was ready to give him a divorce.

Jungkook: I guess he loves someone else, maybe not..still I don't want to ruin his life more....I hope he will find his happiness soon...

Meanwhile:

Baekhyun entered his house but everything around felt very unfamiliar. He stood outside, noticing every intricate detail to help him remember but it was extremely foreign.