𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
happy mornings !

"so, cole was your doing?" lexie sleepily asked, keeping her head laying on his chest comfortably

they had just woken up, tangled in each other arms and so so fucking happy. it was their first night and their first morning as a couple so they were both a little too giddy about that fact.

"yeah, he actually offered to help" luke mumbled as his hand brushed her hair softly away from her face, his legs hugging one of hers.

"really?" she mused tiredly, not too surprised. after the whole excitement of it all wore down, she went back to 'cole's breakdown' and started thinking that maybe it was all fake. so, it actually made sense.

"yeah, mark and ethan too" luke nodded, a tiny, little smile covering his face at how his friends had literally jumped at the opportunity to help.

"mark and ethan? they were here?"

"yeah, helped me set up everything. by the way, they also demanded a hang out today" luke mentioned, looking down at her with a soft look, his eyes completely full of love.

"what if i don't wanna hang out with them?" she mumbled childishly, burying her face further on his chest making luke chuckle quietly.

"we could go and boast about us being a couple now" he said as he moved his hands to her waist, somehow able to grip her and hoist her up so they were face to face now.

he did it like she weighed nothing when she knew she had more fat than him for sure, so it just caused a big grin to appear on her face.

she got comfortable in her new position,  thankful that luke had made space in between his legs for hers to fit and wrapped her arms around his neck, somehow both very comfortable in each others arms, no matter the awkward position "that sounds like a good plan"

they stayed silent for a couple minutes, playing with each others hair's as they were lulled back to a quick sleep. well, that was until lexie spoke again.

"can we do a tiktok?"

"really?" he asked with a quick scoff, making her lift her head to rest on his chest and look at him with puppy dog eyes that luke was finding really hard to avoid.

"come on! you signed up for this the moment you asked me to be your girlfriend" she smiled, ignoring the giddy feeling that filled her body at the word girlfriend.

"something i greatly enjoy" luke smirked, hugging her even tighter and leaving a quick kiss on the corner of her mouth.

"great, then you'll be happy to make the tiktok with me" she scrunched her nose, making him silently groan on her neck as he flipped them to their side.

"what is it about?" he asked, lifting one of his hands to brush her face happily. he physically could not keep his hands to himself. not ever since they met, but now that they were a couple, even if just for a few hours, he found that he wanted to be glued to her every hour of the day.