7) Drunk actions are sober thoughts

*real life*

Carlos, Lando, Pierre, Charles, George and Alex all went clubbing after a good race weekend. Lando and Charles were dancing like there was no tomorrow. Charles went back to the couch where the others were and grabbed Pierre by the hand to come with him. The Frenchman followed him laughing a bit. The monegasque was taking him to the bar and they happily ordered a round for the group. They also took a bottle of vodka and shot glasses.

The duo returned to the group and they took a table for them to sit around. They all sat in a circle and started drinking their drinks and talking. Lando suddenly had an idea after talking to George. "Can we play a game guys? It's called medusa!" They asked what it was and the second Brit explained.
"Ok so place 20 shots, or drinks on the middle of the table. Everyone puts their heads down and on the count of three looks up at another player. If two people find that they are looking at each other then they both must yell " Medusa" and race to down a shot first. The last to finish their shot must take two."
The whole group was in for that game and they placed a bunch of shots. While that Alex got up to order a few others. He came back placed them on the table. They started playing.

They all put their heads down and Lando counted to three. At three they all looked up and Pierre and Alex looked at each other. "Medusa!" "Medusa!" They had both yelled and went to down their shot. Alex was two tenth of second slower so he downed a second shot.

They continued playing and for a few rounds nobody had looked at each others. Then Charles looked at Carlos. "Medusa!" "Medusa!" They both took their shots. Carlos was slower so he was about to take his second one when he saw Charles automatically taking a second one. They all laughed at him.

The group had other rounds until they didn't have any shots anymore. George and Alex went to a couch and started talking together. Lando and Carlos had went to the dance floor. Charles then saw Pierre going to flirt with a random girl he saw dancing. He also wanted to flirt with someone. He hadn't had a girlfriend in so long and he never talked once to any boy or girl since his last break up. He wanted, well needed, to have something. And he was bored so why not?

He was tipsy so he didn't think of what he was about to do. He then took his phone out, missing the feeling of having someone. He went to a random contact that he had texted not too long ago. He didn't check the name. It could honestly be anyone.

*******

Leclerc: heyyyyyyyyy

*******: hi?

Leclerc: you up???

*******: yes why?

Leclerc: do you have anyone

*******: huh? What do you mean

Leclerc: do you have a relationship?????

*******: no
Why do you wanna know that

Leclerc: me too

*******: not surprising anyway
What do you want seriously

Leclerc: I want something
No someone I need it

*******: huh
Why do you need someone Leclerc

Leclerc: I neeeed someone
I bet you're the one for me 😉

*******: WTF Leclerc what's wrong with you?!
I don't want you

Leclerc: oh come on I bet you'd want something too
I miss having someone