You get in a fight

Newt:
"Quit treating me like a little girl!" You yelled at your boyfriend.

"I'm just trying to keep you safe Y/N." He said trying to keep from raising his voice.

"Yes, but having some of the boys follow me?! That's way out of line."

"I'm sorry. I know I-"

"I don't want to here it right now. I just need some time alone and I swear if I see one Glader following me I am going to lose it." You stormed off towards the Homestead and into your room. Being the only girl had its perks. Why would he do something like that?? Yes, I can be clumsy but I don't need someone following me to keep me out of trouble.

Thomas:
"Don't lie Y/N! I saw you with him." Your boyfriend yelled at you.

"Newt? Oh my gosh, we work together of course I was with him." What the klunk had gotten into him??

"Y/N are you cheating on me?"

You didn't know what to think. Was he really accusing you of cheating?! "No, I've always been faithful. You've always been so jealous and it needs to stop." You walked into the deadheads to clear your head.

Minho:
"Y/N I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things. I wasn't thinking."

"That's right cause if you were you would've known how insecure I was about that." He had made some snide remarks about how much you were eating at mealtimes. You always finished your food and Frypan would give you a bit more than the others. Minho joked that you were going to get fat among other things.

You were fed up with it. You had dumped your dinner on his head and left in tears. How could he say those things?? He's knows how conscious you are about your weight. You went to the bathrooms and forced yourself to throw up everything you had just eaten. You looked on the mirror. Maybe you were getting a bit pudgy in places.